Redskins @ Eagles Pregame

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Redskins @ Eagles Pregame

Postby Kilmer72 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:01 pm

Excellent article.

The Redskins are very good at creating misdirection. It’s going interesting to see how aggressive he is, especially if he doesn’t have [linebacker] Mychal Kendricks, who spied Terrelle Pryor in the game against Oakland a couple of weeks ago. If he is not able to go, you are going to see linebacker Najee Goode play alongside linebacker DeMeco Ryans.

“It’s going to be interesting to see how aggressive Davis will be knowing that Robert Griffin III is much more mobile and not afraid to take chances with his legs or with his arm throwing into tight spots. It’s something you didn’t see in Week 1, when he was hesitant, when he was really a sitting duck in the pocket because he was just getting used to playing on that injured knee.

http://www.redskins.com/news-and-events ... 9628bd6cc7

Lots of good things in this article. I'm not expecting much from the Skins the rest of the way. I do believe we have a good chance to beat some division opponents. Giants are on a roll, but for some reason, Shanahan seems to have their number; even if Rex is at the helm.

Hog

Re: Redskins @ Eagles Pregame

Postby Kilmer72 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:13 pm

Awful quiet around here. OK let me say something outlandish... Skins 53 Eagles 0... First skunk of the season. :)

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football