Redskins @ Eagles: Game Day Thread

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Re: Redskins @ Eagles: Game Day Thread

Postby TimSkin » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:26 pm

Mr Flit wrote:Panic throw. If he roles out left, then he'll pick up the first with his legs

He had no one to his front left all he had to do was step up and could've ran it or tossed it to Logan but yes a panic throw
HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!

swine

Postby Mr Flit » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:27 pm

Burgundy&Wha? wrote:
Mr Flit wrote:Panic throw. If he roles out left, then he'll pick up the first with his legs

He's got so many people in his ear he doesn't know what to do.

Agreed, it's just one he would like back.

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:29 pm

I'd like to thank my constituents for ignoring the troll during the course of this thread. His post count dropped significantly.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

SCskinsFan

Postby SCSkinsFan » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:29 pm

TimSkin wrote:

He had no one to his front left all he had to do was step up and could've ran it or tossed it to Logan but yes a panic throw

And it was only 3rd down. Poor mechanics and not an intelligent decision. Again we let another team end a streak against the Skins.
Skins fan Stuck in Panther land

piglet

Postby P()rter » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:29 pm

TimSkin wrote:

Agreed more BS excuses as to why RG3 sucks. It has to be someone's fault...but not poor poor RG3.

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:29 pm

TimSkin wrote:

His luck was the opposite in NCAA.. that would've been a td... Chalk it up to growing pains. Had we scored once in the first half this might have been the game winning drive.. all hope is not lost, we just aren't where we need to be in any facet of the game
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

piggie

Postby hanburgerheel » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:30 pm

I'd be more ashamed if I'm a Philly fan. To own a team 100% and then let it ever get that close is sad.

Griffin is not a franchise QB, but he teases enough to appear that way. I see maybe a 4-12, 5-11 season, maybe. Sub-par and salary-capped...

Hog

Postby Hooligan » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:32 pm

Did Rambo get any playing time today? I didn't get to see much of the game.
"Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."

piglet

Postby P()rter » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:32 pm

hanburgerheel wrote:I'd be more ashamed if I'm a Philly fan. To own a team 100% and then let it ever get that close is sad.

Griffin is not a franchise QB, but he teases enough to appear that way. I see maybe a 4-12, 5-11 season, maybe. Sub-par and salary-capped...

Careful you will be called a Troll for speaking of RG3 like that. He is our savior!

swine

Postby Mr Flit » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:33 pm

Hooligan wrote:Did Rambo get any playing time today? I didn't get to see much of the game.

I didn't hear his name called. Amerson is very impressive as a corner, he'll be a cornerstone of the secondary for years to come I hope.

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:33 pm

Hooligan wrote:Did Rambo get any playing time today? I didn't get to see much of the game.

Saw him not get fooled on a good tackle he made on shady.. so yes he saw the field
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:33 pm

hanburgerheel wrote:Griffin is not a franchise QB, but he teases enough to appear that way. I see maybe a 4-12, 5-11 season, maybe. Sub-par and salary-capped...

Yes. Amazing insight into a second year player who didn't have any offseason. /sarcasm

P()rter wrote:Careful you will be called a Troll for speaking of RG3 like that. He is our savior!

Good recognition. You're diagnosing plays quicker than our QB!!! :lol:
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

Hog

Postby Burgundy&Wha? » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:33 pm

Yes, he made a number of tackles.

Hog

Postby TimSkin » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:34 pm

Chris Luva Luva wrote:I'd like to thank my constituents for ignoring the troll during the course of this thread. His post count dropped significantly.

Yep you know they are trolls when their post count is high during our rough periods but once we start playing well they disappear and come back the second something bad happens so they can act like they know everything
HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!

piglet

Postby P()rter » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:34 pm

Chris Luva Luva wrote:
hanburgerheel wrote:Griffin is not a franchise QB, but he teases enough to appear that way. I see maybe a 4-12, 5-11 season, maybe. Sub-par and salary-capped...

Yes. Amazing insight into a second year player who didn't have any offseason. /sarcasm

P()rter wrote:Careful you will be called a Troll for speaking of RG3 like that. He is our savior!

Good recognition. You're diagnosing plays quicker than our QB!!! :lol:

Yea you know being able to read a defense does kinda matter in the NFL!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football