Moss on Griffin

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog
Posts: 523
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:25 pm
Location: Clarksburg

Re: Moss on Griffin

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:38 pm

I will personally until they are sent packing refer to father and son as Shananigans!! Cause they are both up to something and I don't like it!!! :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate:

Hog
Posts: 2392
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:05 pm
Location: Midland, VA

Re: Moss on Griffin

Postby Kilmer72 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:06 pm

Deadskins wrote:
langleyparkjoe wrote:
iScrub wrote:Shanford & Son


ROTFALMAO

iScrub.. welcome to the site. I'm so using Shanford & Son from now on!!!

I like Shanford & Son too, but iScrub is just another troll. So, no welcome mats here.


Well, I'm not so sure on that. It is sort of like Lucifer... A man of many names and faces. In this case, a person with many handles and IDs.

CKRGiii
Posts: 4656
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 pm
Location: 505 New Mexico repn

Re: Moss on Griffin

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:44 pm

I need to get something out here... Rgiii was voted captain as a ROOKIE, that alone shows lack of leaders on the team.. Speaking of leaders, and 'Tanna (who has no room to talk with the amount of drops this year) isn't he a Captain? Or at least a "team leader"? As a vet and leader he should've kept this private. What kind of leader throws a team mate under the bus like this? As a mature leader w wisdom he would have been better served to pull rgiii aside and have a heart to heart.
It's obvious the team is disgruntled! Rgiii hasn't lost like this in his whole hs and NCAA career, and could use some help calming the nerves after a tough loss, right tanna?! This whole mess shows me the locker room is in shambles, we have no leadership, and Tanna is part of the problem now. I love moss and sport his jerseys, but he needs to be gone next year- mainly because he doesn't add value on the field, but it also sounds like he is a cancer in the locker room. This all but divided the O and it shows on the field.... No one is playing for the next man or together. Am I right?
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog
Posts: 2392
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:05 pm
Location: Midland, VA

Re: Moss on Griffin

Postby Kilmer72 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:35 pm

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:I need to get something out here... Rgiii was voted captain as a ROOKIE, that alone shows lack of leaders on the team.. Speaking of leaders, and 'Tanna (who has no room to talk with the amount of drops this year) isn't he a Captain? Or at least a "team leader"? As a vet and leader he should've kept this private. What kind of leader throws a team mate under the bus like this? As a mature leader w wisdom he would have been better served to pull rgiii aside and have a heart to heart.
It's obvious the team is disgruntled! Rgiii hasn't lost like this in his whole hs and NCAA career, and could use some help calming the nerves after a tough loss, right tanna?! This whole mess shows me the locker room is in shambles, we have no leadership, and Tanna is part of the problem now. I love moss and sport his jerseys, but he needs to be gone next year- mainly because he doesn't add value on the field, but it also sounds like he is a cancer in the locker room. This all but divided the O and it shows on the field.... No one is playing for the next man or together. Am I right?


If Moss didn't do what he did, Robert has not learned anything about the very things you are saying about Moss. Moss has been a great Redskin. If he is going to throw someone under the buss you can believe he is trying to fix something not break it.

CKRGiii
Posts: 4656
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 pm
Location: 505 New Mexico repn

Re: Moss on Griffin

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:39 pm

Kilmer72 wrote:
cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:I need to get something out here... Rgiii was voted captain as a ROOKIE, that alone shows lack of leaders on the team.. Speaking of leaders, and 'Tanna (who has no room to talk with the amount of drops this year) isn't he a Captain? Or at least a "team leader"? As a vet and leader he should've kept this private. What kind of leader throws a team mate under the bus like this? As a mature leader w wisdom he would have been better served to pull rgiii aside and have a heart to heart.
It's obvious the team is disgruntled! Rgiii hasn't lost like this in his whole hs and NCAA career, and could use some help calming the nerves after a tough loss, right tanna?! This whole mess shows me the locker room is in shambles, we have no leadership, and Tanna is part of the problem now. I love moss and sport his jerseys, but he needs to be gone next year- mainly because he doesn't add value on the field, but it also sounds like he is a cancer in the locker room. This all but divided the O and it shows on the field.... No one is playing for the next man or together. Am I right?


If Moss didn't do what he did, Robert has not learned anything about the very things you are saying about Moss. Moss has been a great Redskin. If he is going to throw someone under the buss you can believe he is trying to fix something not break it.


Isn't Moss contradicting himself tho?? Lead by example right?
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog
Posts: 2392
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:05 pm
Location: Midland, VA

Re: Moss on Griffin

Postby Kilmer72 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:54 pm

Yes sort of. He is acting exactly like what he doesn't want Robert to do. Some call it child psychology others call it being a mentor. Could he have done it behind doors? Yes. I think he should have. Did he solve the problem? Notice how more well behaved Robert is now. Moss shouldn't have been the man to do it but he saw a problem and fixed it.

CKRGiii
Posts: 4656
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 pm
Location: 505 New Mexico repn

Re: Moss on Griffin

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:47 pm

Kilmer72 wrote:Yes sort of. He is acting exactly like what he doesn't want Robert to do. Some call it child psychology others call it being a mentor. Could he have done it behind doors? Yes. I think he should have. Did he solve the problem? Notice how more well behaved Robert is now. Moss shouldn't have been the man to do it but he saw a problem and fixed it.


I'll accept that.. I guess my concern is more in terms of leadership not so much what words griff decides to use at a presser- after a tough loss. Cam lost his cool.at the coaches a few times last year didn't he? To be honest, I didn't hear anything from griff that was a bash on his team OR not owning his own mistakes.
The underlying issue is leadership. We lack it more so on the O then the D this year, and that was clear on Monday. The effort isn't there from every player every down, and Moss coming out like this could very well be dividing the locker room. The "yah griff needs to take more accountability..." Vs the "its not all bob, we all need to do better" crowds... I really hope that piss poor oline play wasn't players giving griff up like this is "The Program", but I truly can't tell.
..luckily for us Old Man Moss will retire as a 'Skins legend in a dark era, and hopefully at least half the line is delivering pizzas instead of sacks!
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 760
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:29 pm
Location: Washington, DC

Re: Moss on Griffin

Postby HTTRRG3ALMO » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:02 pm

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:I need to get something out here... Rgiii was voted captain as a ROOKIE, that alone shows lack of leaders on the team.. Speaking of leaders, and 'Tanna (who has no room to talk with the amount of drops this year) isn't he a Captain? Or at least a "team leader"? As a vet and leader he should've kept this private. What kind of leader throws a team mate under the bus like this? As a mature leader w wisdom he would have been better served to pull rgiii aside and have a heart to heart.
It's obvious the team is disgruntled! Rgiii hasn't lost like this in his whole hs and NCAA career, and could use some help calming the nerves after a tough loss, right tanna?! This whole mess shows me the locker room is in shambles, we have no leadership, and Tanna is part of the problem now. I love moss and sport his jerseys, but he needs to be gone next year- mainly because he doesn't add value on the field, but it also sounds like he is a cancer in the locker room. This all but divided the O and it shows on the field.... No one is playing for the next man or together. Am I right?



Personally I think it might show Moss` confidence of whether or not he will be here next year. It could also be Garcon`s comment opening others up to giving public criticism.

Sadly, the team should realize by now that they can beat anyone when they are united, and no one when divided. This is the same team as last year PLUS Reed, Helu, Orakpo, Davis, Meriweather, and Amerson (I still think Amerson is good in spite of his mistakes).

I was really hoping we could give Moss a Super Bowl, but it seems that time expired for him. Sad.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football