GAME THREAD -- Niners at Skins

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Re: GAME THREAD -- Niners at Skins

Postby Burgundy&Wha? » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:33 pm

Fred Davis had a great night though. :^o

~~~

Postby Champsturf » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:33 pm

At least Griffin wasn't smiling going to midfield. I can't stand that after not only a loss, but a whoopin'.
You'll always be remembered Sean. R.I.P.

piggie

Postby NyfinestskinsfanBXTF » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:48 pm

Hogshaven wrote:The most entertaining part of this game was watching Griffin get kicked in the nuts. The irony is, as a diehard Redskins fan, I feel like I am getting kicked in the balls year in and year out. 20 freaking years of this crap.

I have a feeling next decade will be more promising!

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:19 am

I couldn't watch the game........but looks like WE GOT STEAM ROLLED...!!!
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:50 am

hanburgerheel wrote:I am amazed at people that believe that the culprit to this dumpster fire is the cap penalty!

You guys should cup Shanahan's balls a little closer.

This is the best response I have heard in YEARS. Hanburgerheel you are my BOSS for 2013 and 2014. Many people on this board have decided that the product that Shananigan and son have placed on the field is due to a salary cap penalty. Never mind the glaring fact that the play calling, defensive schemes special teams and pretty much every facet has stunk. Josh Wilson who is about the shortest CB we have left in Haslett's scheme to cover Bolden and Davis =D> =D> How did that work? Fred Davis who was and IS the second best TE we have no balls thrown to him and he doesn't start =D> =D> Mike Shanahan and Kyle are just Guru's that can't be blamed for this cluster@!%@!% of a team right? Chester and Polumbus have been torched and destroyed all year but yet you continue to run to that side of the line =D> =D> But's not the play calling, Kyle has done a good job this year.... :lol: :lol: The outright stupidity of people fans or not of the Redskins are a prime reason why this team is still profitable, Daniel Snyder counts on them to provide profit and income and they don't disappoint because if your critical of this team your deemed a troll or a fare weather fan...... \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ Yep call me a troll, whatever, this team is pathetic and it starts from the Head Coach on down, this entire coaching staff is the worst to date and just like Football passed Gibbs by, it has also passed Shananigan bye too, the added issue with that fact is he never was that good in the first place, and Snyder and many of us fans brought this crap hook line and sinker. Well as a man I know my limitations and I have had enough......Good luck people I don't know how you all continue to have the patience of JOB, I don't. What this team has turned into hurts..................... [-X [-X [-X [-X

piggie

Postby hanburgerheel » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:13 pm

DaSkinz Baby wrote:
hanburgerheel wrote:I am amazed at people that believe that the culprit to this dumpster fire is the cap penalty!

You guys should cup Shanahan's balls a little closer.

This is the best response I have heard in YEARS. Hanburgerheel you are my BOSS for 2013 and 2014. Many people on this board have decided that the product that Shananigan and son have placed on the field is due to a salary cap penalty. Never mind the glaring fact that the play calling, defensive schemes special teams and pretty much every facet has stunk. Josh Wilson who is about the shortest CB we have left in Haslett's scheme to cover Bolden and Davis =D> =D> How did that work? Fred Davis who was and IS the second best TE we have no balls thrown to him and he doesn't start =D> =D> Mike Shanahan and Kyle are just Guru's that can't be blamed for this cluster@!%@!% of a team right? Chester and Polumbus have been torched and destroyed all year but yet you continue to run to that side of the line =D> =D> But's not the play calling, Kyle has done a good job this year.... :lol: :lol: The outright stupidity of people fans or not of the Redskins are a prime reason why this team is still profitable, Daniel Snyder counts on them to provide profit and income and they don't disappoint because if your critical of this team your deemed a troll or a fare weather fan...... \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ Yep call me a troll, whatever, this team is pathetic and it starts from the Head Coach on down, this entire coaching staff is the worst to date and just like Football passed Gibbs by, it has also passed Shananigan bye too, the added issue with that fact is he never was that good in the first place, and Snyder and many of us fans brought this crap hook line and sinker. Well as a man I know my limitations and I have had enough......Good luck people I don't know how you all continue to have the patience of JOB, I don't. What this team has turned into hurts..................... [-X [-X [-X [-X

The only variable that the cap penalty should offer is this:

"Look how amazing this team is performing! Imagine how much of a lock this team will be when the cap lock is lifted!"

It should not be "We are terrible. In every facet except the running back, the team sucks. When the cap penalty is lifted, all that will change."

This coaching staff has managed nothing at all. Morris was a surprise waiting for whoever got him.

swine

Postby masterkwon » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:26 pm

There is truly not a bigger knucklehead in sports ownership than the Little One. As if his team is not embarrassing enough, there was the halftime show to "honor" not just vets, but Native American vets...the only team in the league to do so!

Four 80+ year old Navajos get a Redskin jacket slapped on their back and some face time on the Jumbotron. Real genuine and authentic way to "embrace" the teams "heritage" there Tiny! The racist name controversy should go away now!

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:09 pm

masterkwon wrote:There is truly not a bigger knucklehead in sports ownership than the Little One. As if his team is not embarrassing enough, there was the halftime show to "honor" not just vets, but Native American vets...the only team in the league to do so!

Four 80+ year old Navajos get a Redskin jacket slapped on their back and some face time on the Jumbotron. Real genuine and authentic way to "embrace" the teams "heritage" there Tiny! The racist name controversy should go away now!

What was he supposed to do? You could pick any number of things to troll about but why this?

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:50 pm

Kilmer72 wrote: What was he supposed to do? You could pick any number of things to troll about but why this?

Hater gotta hate...
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:10 pm

OK, Mr Adimin,

Can we have a Troll Anonymous thread? That might make it a little bit better for everyone else.

I'm always up for fun and games except, when hitting below the belt is a free for all. The only

thing better is running barbed wire through both nostrils and then tying it around the waist

of a full grown mountain gorilla.

Hog

Postby HTTRRG3ALMO » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:06 am

masterkwon wrote:There is truly not a bigger knucklehead in sports ownership than the Little One. As if his team is not embarrassing enough, there was the halftime show to "honor" not just vets, but Native American vets...the only team in the league to do so!

Intelligent post. Hey did you ever notice that we kinda have this Native American theme to our team? Yeah...not sure why these idiots would choose to honor Native American vets =D>

Lastly, how dare the FO respond to a political attack in a political manner? I mean yeah...that`s real difficult to figure out...
Last edited by HTTRRG3ALMO on Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hog

Postby HTTRRG3ALMO » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:07 am

Kilmer72 wrote:OK, Mr Adimin,

Can we have a Troll Anonymous thread? That might make it a little bit better for everyone else.

I'm always up for fun and games except, when hitting below the belt is a free for all. The only

thing better is running barbed wire through both nostrils and then tying it around the waist

Or at least can we get some trolls that are actually good at trolling? Most of these trolling posts make me feel embarrassed FOR them.

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:44 pm

HTTRRG3ALMO wrote:
Kilmer72 wrote:OK, Mr Adimin,

Or at least can we get some trolls that are actually good at trolling? Most of these trolling posts make me feel embarrassed FOR them.

The most effective mechanism for eliminating trolls is a disciplined board membership which consistently deprives them of the one thing they most crave: your attention. Respond, they come back... Ignore, they starve and leave.

THN places a very high value on a free exchange... and avoidance... wherever possible, of heavy handedness in dealing with disagreements. DFTT... and they tend to leave.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football