Chiefs at Redskins

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Skins History Buff

Re: Chiefs at Redskins

Postby welch » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:39 pm

Well, this is awful.

Hog

Postby Burgundy&Wha? » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:41 pm

Switching back and forth between our game and the Philly-Lions game. It's a lot of fun watching them try to play in that snow. I wonder if Chip Kelly is second guessing his "all about speed" schemes?

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:48 pm

Looks like the fans have given up.. if we score a td here a.d get a defensive td we are only down by 14, we got this!
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby Burgundy&Wha? » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:48 pm

We're down by 28 points. 14 of which came directly from returns and another 7 was set up by a good return. Fire Burns now.

Hog

Postby hanburgerheel » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:22 pm

Greased-up deaf guy is #25 for the Chiefs. Redskins have such a horrible defense.

Skins History Buff

Postby welch » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:32 pm

Time for Captian Kirk. No reason to play Robert Griffin in the slush down 45 - 10.

And start Kirk for the rest of the year.

So...STL has the Redskins 1st round pick in 2014, but does the team get its salary cap back?

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:34 pm

Ya polumbus still can't block, even if its Brady back there
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:35 pm

Cousins thows do look crisp but then again he looks like crap when the line gives in. Surprise surprise.

Hog

Postby TimSkin » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:36 pm

Man our team is so bad right now I dunno what we need to do. Before this game I was thinking the worst thing we could do was fire Shanny but after watching this pathetic display today I'm just dumbfounded. There's no passion, no effort, the player's demeanor just stinks. Both sides of the ball and especially the STs just plain old suck. We have some good players but very inconsistent players that just leave you scratching your head.
HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:37 pm

welch wrote:Time for Captian Kirk. No reason to play Robert Griffin in the slush down 45 - 10.

And start Kirk for the rest of the year.

So...STL has the Redskins 1st round pick in 2014, but does the team get its salary cap back?

Be nice to see Kirks stock go up.. be terrible to see him get hurt or lose stock from this make shift line that couldn't block a hs powderpuffs rush

Hog

Postby TimSkin » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:38 pm

Fletch has been showing his age all year but that was pathetic
HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hog

Postby TimSkin » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:43 pm

All right guys a quick score here, a few recovered onsides, and a couple pick sixes and we got this game!!!! LET'S GO SKINS!!!!!
HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:44 pm

TimSkin wrote:Man our team is so bad right now I dunno what we need to do. Before this game I was thinking the worst thing we could do was fire Shanny but after watching this pathetic display today I'm just dumbfounded. There's no passion, no effort, the player's demeanor just stinks. Both sides of the ball and especially the STs just plain old suck. We have some good players but very inconsistent players that just leave you scratching your head.

After today's drama I have to say we need change as in HC. I was all in for keeping Mike but the leak, the bad decisions he has made in the past, as a Redskin.... As good as he has been with money and finding young talent, the cap hit, he still has nothing to show for 4 years except a QB. This QB I still believe will be great. Morris, young etc.....

Letting this leak out if true, is low.

Hog

Postby TimSkin » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:48 pm

Kilmer72 wrote:
TimSkin wrote:Man our team is so bad right now I dunno what we need to do. Before this game I was thinking the worst thing we could do was fire Shanny but after watching this pathetic display today I'm just dumbfounded. There's no passion, no effort, the player's demeanor just stinks. Both sides of the ball and especially the STs just plain old suck. We have some good players but very inconsistent players that just leave you scratching your head.

After today's drama I have to say we need change as in HC. I was all in for keeping Mike but the leak, the bad decisions he has made in the past, as a Redskin.... As good as he has been with money and finding young talent, the cap hit, he still has nothing to show for 4 years except a QB. This QB I still believe will be great. Morris, young etc.....

Letting this leak out if true, is low.

Agreed.....IF this was true then Mike obviously doesn't want to be here anymore so it wouldn't really make sense to have a coach who doesn't wanna coach the team
HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:49 pm

TimSkin wrote:All right guys a quick score here, a few recovered onsides, and a couple pick sixes and we got this game!!!! LET'S GO SKINS!!!!!

LMAO!!! That's the attitude I want to hear. I think we got this game too.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football