RG3 - Facts and BS - the final 3 weeks

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Re: RG3 - Facts and BS - the final 3 weeks

Postby HTTRRG3ALMO » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:51 am

ArlingtonSkinsFan wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:I'm sure the naysayers won't agree but …. this is a win win for me … If Kirk does great for the rest of the season we might trade him …

If Kirk does not do well here - we still have a really good back up QB

What makes him a really good backup QB if when given the opportunity to play he "does not do well here"??

IMO, everyone is giving Cousins waaay too much credit for a guy who hasn't proven a whole lot yet...

Exactly. Preseason was his best showing...preason.

I'm going to get crap for this comment, oh well. KC seems to me of being an NFL QB kind of like Romo. Good QB, moments of greatness, moments of total failure, and lots of interceptions.

KC has proven he can throw a lot of interceptions (in the context of the ones he has thrown in a very short playing window).

Kirk will be a very good QB, but his errors will keep short of greatness.

Conclusion...awesome backup QB; if Shanny thinks someone will give us a 1st for Kirk after three games, plus whats on tape, he's lost his mind.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:51 pm

it does not really matter what you guys think about Kirk - all that counts is how Kirk is perceived by the guys that know what they're looking at :D

the consensus seems to be that he's got a lot of potential and most of these guys are seeing that

he has not had much of a chance and he's looked pretty good to the guys that might want to make a trade with us :D

win win baby - we get a good back up or they get a good starting QB - :D
Minds are like parachutes, they only work when they are open

RG3 will benefit from having a full off season to prepare and a better 'fit' at both HC and OC

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:02 pm

SkinsJock wrote:it does not really matter what you guys think about Kirk - all that counts is how Kirk is perceived by the guys that know what they're looking at :D

the consensus seems to be that he's got a lot of potential and most of these guys are seeing that

he has not had much of a chance and he's looked pretty good to the guys that might want to make a trade with us :D

win win baby - we get a good back up or they get a good starting QB - :D

+1 and thank GOD he doesn't have to face KC,Denver,9ners etc...

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football