RG3 - Facts and BS - the final 3 weeks

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Re: RG3 status for the final 3 weeks

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:32 am

Okay it's pretty evident that the bulk of you people out here know nothing about football. Sure blame RGIII. I didn't know RGIII played Right Guard and Right Tackle, I didn't know RGIII played Right Cornerback and Free Safety. I didn't know RGIII coached special teams and played on Special Teams. You all must be on the short yellow bus of life cause you could have put Tom Brady, and Peyton Manning on this team and it would still be a 3-10 team. Shanahan is not a good coach and rode Elway's coat tails to the SuperBowl. Why do you not think he hasn't even smelled anything close since Elway retired? Why did Shanahan always have pathetic defenses in Denver and now he took a 4th rated defense and destroyed it. Then of all hires to make he chose Jim Haslett? To replace one of the best Special Teams coaches in the NFL in Danny Smith you hire a person WHO HAS NEVER BEEN A SPECIAL TEAMS COACH and then blame it on not having the same depth as last year? and you all stupid pathetic hacks BUY IT? LMAO!!! WOW the masses are about as dumb as the day is long. Lastly he hires his Down Syndrome looking son to be OC and call plays. You have a 1600 yard back that averages 5 YPC and a offensive line that run blocks better than pass blocks. But you don't run your 1600 yard back, you want to have a franchise QB sit back in the pocket when Chester and Polumbus couldn't pass block wet toilet paper!! You deactivate Fred Davis for weeks instead of having him and Jordan Reed on the same field at the same time! You keep playing Aldrick Robinson who drops 70% of all passes thrown to him! YEP let's bench RGIII and blame him....You all are retards SERIOUSLY....... ;furious;

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:16 am

DaSkinz Baby wrote:Okay it's pretty evident that the bulk of you people out here know nothing about football.

You all must be on the short yellow bus of life

and you all stupid pathetic hacks BUY IT? LMAO!!! WOW the masses are about as dumb as the day is long.

You all are retards SERIOUSLY....... ;furious;

DaSkinz Baby, these are all personal attacks and have no place in Hogwash. Take it to Smack or don't write at all.

Thanks.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:51 am

Irn-Bru wrote:
DaSkinz Baby wrote:Okay it's pretty evident that the bulk of you people out here know nothing about football.

You all must be on the short yellow bus of life

and you all stupid pathetic hacks BUY IT? LMAO!!! WOW the masses are about as dumb as the day is long.

You all are retards SERIOUSLY....... ;furious;

DaSkinz Baby, these are all personal attacks and have no place in Hogwash. Take it to Smack or don't write at all.

Thanks.

Not to be taken as personal attacks but my random thought process after reading so many posts that to me make little to no sense what so ever.......
[-X [-X

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:21 am

“I mean, you know it’s baloney,” Madden said. “I like Mike Shanahan, and I’m not talking behind his back, but when you say something like that, you know that’s not right — you’re not going to sacrifice regular season games. There’s only 16 of them a year. You’re not going to sacrifice regular season games for an offseason program.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... -the-game/

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:42 am

Kilmer72 wrote:
“I mean, you know it’s baloney,” Madden said. “I like Mike Shanahan, and I’m not talking behind his back, but when you say something like that, you know that’s not right — you’re not going to sacrifice regular season games. There’s only 16 of them a year. You’re not going to sacrifice regular season games for an offseason program.”

we all agree that everyone's entitled to their opinions and I like Madden for the most part but completely disagree with his thinking on this and his innuendo …

I think that Mike made a mistake in benching Robert for the rest of the season but I do not agree that he has ulterior motives or wanted to hurt the integrity of the NFL

I do think that Mike will try his best to win each and every game

and I'm not a fan of how or what Mike does as a HC - can't wait for all this BS to be over

& hoping to see Kirk have a great game Sunday in Atlanta
Minds are like parachutes, they only work when they are open

RG3 will benefit from having a full off season to prepare and a better 'fit' at both HC and OC

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:44 am

Kilmer72 wrote:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... -the-game/

Evidently judging by many on this board, Madden is too old and senile. Eating out of Gerber jars. Therefor one must deduce that what he said has no merit..... :lol: :lol: My only question is why bench your franchise QB and keep that pathetic entire right side line in playing? Polumbus and Chester have to go. It would also seem to me that the Special Teams have lost a h e l l of a lot more games than RGIII did. But hey your Red Lobster bench your franchise player and continue with all the other weak cogs in the Shanahan well greased machine..... =D> =D> =D> =D> What a genius!!!! :^o :^o

Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:45 am

I thought it was interesting that Shanahan admitted yesterday that he considered benching him earlier this year.

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:16 am

SkinsJock wrote:
Kilmer72 wrote:

we all agree that everyone's entitled to their opinions and I like Madden for the most part but completely disagree with his thinking on this and his innuendo …

I think that Mike made a mistake in benching Robert for the rest of the season but I do not agree that he has ulterior motives or wanted to hurt the integrity of the NFL

I do think that Mike will try his best to win each and every game

and I'm not a fan of how or what Mike does as a HC - can't wait for all this BS to be over

& hoping to see Kirk have a great game Sunday in Atlanta

I can't wait to see Gonzalez, Jackson, Ryan and White have career days against a Haslett Defense. I can't wait to see Osi and the rest of them Falcons sack Cousins 7 times all while Special Teams gives up another 10 -14 points. I hope RGIII is on the sideline laughing his butt off. I hope the Redskins again get beat by a larger score than last week. Maybe then all these Shanahan followers will see him for the doo doo butter he and his entire coaching staff are. This team is so pathetic, and at times I don't know what's worse, the owner, coaching staff or many of the fans that continue to drink this sewage water passed as kool aide...... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:17 am

StorminMormon86 wrote:I thought it was interesting that Shanahan admitted yesterday that he considered benching him earlier this year.

Too bad that imbecilic moran can't bench his OC, DC and ST coach......

||||||

Postby EA7649 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:33 pm

I don't know if this has been said yet...but want to know why shanahan is sitting robert? apparently he wanted to walk end of last season, but rg3 was hurt and didn't want to leave on that note. so hes making sure he's not hurt and can leave at peace.

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:38 pm

I'd be interested to know why he would have wanted to leave after last year. Was he hoping Kyle would then be named HC? Why would you clean out your office before a home playoff game? If we win, does he move everything back in for a week, and then repeat the process before the game in ATL? Something doesn't jibe with common sense there.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:57 pm

Deadskins wrote:I'd be interested to know why he would have wanted to leave after last year. Was he hoping Kyle would then be named HC? Why would you clean out your office before a home playoff game? If we win, does he move everything back in for a week, and then repeat the process before the game in ATL? Something doesn't jibe with common sense there.

:o No it can't be, can it …. ROTFALMAO

there is so much BS around this franchise right now …. that's DC for you :lol:

RG3 will benefit from having a full off season to prepare and a better 'fit' at both HC and OC

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:57 pm

“I’m sure that what went on, owners, management, Bruce Allen, I guess he was probably there too,” Cerrato said. ”They had a lawyer, they probably had whoever the team lawyer is down there and they looked over Shanahan’s contract to see if there’s any way out. My guess is, every ‘T’ is crossed, every ‘I’ is dotted. So my guess is it’s pretty iron clad. Because if they had a way of getting out of the contract, he’d be gone. So there’s no way to get him out.
“So Mike comes Monday and basically says, ‘You guys have until Wednesday, then I’m gonna bench RGIII.’ And then Wednesday comes and Dan says, ‘Go ahead.’”
Cerrato also seemed to think that Shanahan was going to win the stalemate, unless Snyder finds an out.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc- ... successor/

I know it is Vinny and all but this is what I was thinking and makes most sense.

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:14 pm

Kilmer72 wrote:
“I’m sure that what went on, owners, management, Bruce Allen, I guess he was probably there too,” Cerrato said. ”They had a lawyer, they probably had whoever the team lawyer is down there and they looked over Shanahan’s contract to see if there’s any way out. My guess is, every ‘T’ is crossed, every ‘I’ is dotted. So my guess is it’s pretty iron clad. Because if they had a way of getting out of the contract, he’d be gone. So there’s no way to get him out.
“So Mike comes Monday and basically says, ‘You guys have until Wednesday, then I’m gonna bench RGIII.’ And then Wednesday comes and Dan says, ‘Go ahead.’”
Cerrato also seemed to think that Shanahan was going to win the stalemate, unless Snyder finds an out.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc- ... successor/

I know it is Vinny and all but this is what I was thinking and makes most sense.

Exactly. All these people saying he ran the benching past the Danny need to understand that they are involved in a high stakes game of chicken right now.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:17 pm

:lol: and Vinny has so much credibility - especially with this club and Dan Snyder :lol:

we should not be surprised - there are a lot of media and fans making stupid statements and predictions - this is just another STUPID opinion

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football