Where's Bruce?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Re: Where's Bruce?

Postby Hooligan » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:50 pm

UK Skins Fan wrote:
But by this point, I'm almost past caring. Wake me up next August!

Aw, come on.... there's still the draft!
"Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:46 pm

PulpExposure wrote:
Countertrey wrote:
2: Improve Bob's pocket passing tool kit. That requires Bob's full participation in off season development.

I don't have any problem with Shanny's thinking here. To assure Bob's growth, he MUST be mobile through the off season... Taking him out at this point, permits conservation of his health for this purpose, AND allows showcasing of Cousins as trade bait.

What annoys me to no end about this is how opaque Shanahan is being about this. If this is indeed Mike's thinking, why didn't he just say it? It makes complete logical sense, and we'd all understand. Or say it's because he's not performing. That I think we'd get, too. But it's neither?

One week RG3 needs all the game reps he can get to improve. The next, Mike benches him because now he's worried about RG3's health? I guess he doesn't need reps anymore? And now you're worried about his health?

After the Seattle game, RG3 went back in after getting clearance from Dr. Andrews? But the next day, Mike admits he didn't get clearance from Andrews (or even a real exam)?

Mike has a problem giving any kind of truthful answer. I don't know what he's like to his players, but I sure would hope he's a lot more straight with them...

+1 this is annoying. I have managed before in small capacities. I have had 3 workers mostly and at one time I had 20. You do blow smoke at times but flat out lying doesn't get respect. Again people skills are lacking here.

Being opaque is kind.

|||||||

Postby UK Skins Fan » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:55 pm

Hooligan wrote:
UK Skins Fan wrote:
But by this point, I'm almost past caring. Wake me up next August!

Aw, come on.... there's still the draft!

Hurrah!
Also available on Twitter @UKSkinsFan

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:45 pm

Bruce just said he is the one that will be finding the next coach. espn radio 980

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football