Kyle says RG3 will be fine if he has to learn new system

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Re: Kyle says RG3 will be fine if he has to learn new system

Postby rskin72 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:54 pm

SkinsJock wrote:are you guys kidding me or are you just blind Redskins fans - last year, RG3 had a very good year but a whole lot of good things happened around him as well ...
RG3 was not the main reason for our winning the NFC East - he played great but he was just a part of a very good effort on many players and coaches parts as well

RG3 was not the sole reason for our bad record this season although his play at QB certainly did not help much either

RG3 is still developing as an NFL QB and I'm sure he will become the best to ever play in a Redskins uniform but he has a lot of work to do to get there

He's not just going to become a great QB because he's so talented -
he's going to have to work his butt off and he's going to need to have good coaching and good players around him

NFL players do not need a "dose of humility" - they're ALL incredibly talented and they play a game in front of huge crowds

RG3 will be fine - he just did not have the time to grow and develop into a more rounded QB

give me a break

I agree with most of your thoughts...but not the part about last year and Robert's contributions. I would contend that his play WAS the main reason that we won the NFCE last season. I would submit that all one has to do is look at the play of the team this season....specifically on offense....to realize how valuable Robert was to the 10-6 regular season record last year. Of course he was not the only story....but he was the MAIN story of several parts that came together at the right time on offense to make the '12 season special.

I think Robert will be back and with something to prove next season.....think that if nothing else his play will improve quite a bit over the '13 season.
A winning effort begins with preparation.
Failures are expected by losers, ignored by winners.

Quotes by Joe Gibbs

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football