Fred Davis is an idiot

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Re: Fred Davis is an idiot

Postby riggofan » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:34 am

Chris Luva Luva wrote:His actions are starting to sound more destructive than just plain stupid. I hope he has some family that cares enough to intervene and help him get his act together. His teammates have nothing bad to say about him as a person but his ability to conduct himself as a professional leaves a lot to be desired.

Not just as a professional, but as a responsible adult. I totally agree though. Every last one of us makes mistakes, but when you get to this point where Fred Davis is, you probably have some real problems.

Davis was pulled over in Tysons Corner, Virginia in Fairfax County at 3:45 p.m. ET.

Four o'clock on a Thursday afternoon. Know what I'm saying? That's not a night out at the club that got out of hand.

Hog

Postby riggofan » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:35 am

Neo wrote:Power up Freddy!

This is still cracking me up. What dumb*** movie was this from?

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 am

riggofan wrote:
Chris Luva Luva wrote:His actions are starting to sound more destructive than just plain stupid. I hope he has some family that cares enough to intervene and help him get his act together. His teammates have nothing bad to say about him as a person but his ability to conduct himself as a professional leaves a lot to be desired.

Not just as a professional, but as a responsible adult. I totally agree though. Every last one of us makes mistakes, but when you get to this point where Fred Davis is, you probably have some real problems.

Davis was pulled over in Tysons Corner, Virginia in Fairfax County at 3:45 p.m. ET.

Four o'clock on a Thursday afternoon. Know what I'm saying? That's not a night out at the club that got out of hand.

Right. His problems at the moment are above and beyond football. Honestly, I wouldn't be shocked if it's depression at this point. Looking back, he was one injury away from his life being totally opposite of what it is now. It's a shame. I hope he gets the help he needs.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:01 am

riggofan wrote:

Tropic Thunder
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby rick301 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:48 am

The dude needs help - professional help. His life is spining out of control. What a waste of potential talent! The only bigger waste of a roster spot was Hainsworthlessness.

Hog

Postby Neo » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:28 pm

riggofan wrote:

LOL Tropic Thunder.
"I'm trying to be as honest as I can; I don't normally do that." -Mike Shanahan

Hog

Postby Neo » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:34 pm

rick301 wrote:The dude needs help - professional help. His life is spining out of control. What a waste of potential talent! The only bigger waste of a roster spot was Hainsworthlessness.

In some sense its kind of a relief. When he was on he was on. The massive ups and downs have been exhausting. Now at least I don't have to wonder if I'll ever see "good" Fred Davis opposite of healthy Jordan Reed.

My expectations is that we need 3yrs of solid building. That's with average success in choosing players. The draft is very deep this year, so who knows, we might get luckier than usual.
"I'm trying to be as honest as I can; I don't normally do that." -Mike Shanahan

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football