Doug Williams praises Michael Sam's courage

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Re: Doug Williams praises Michael Sam's courage

Postby riggofan » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:44 pm

oj wrote:Doug Williams is an asset, no question, and I'm happy to see him back here.
Now, this business about gay players making announcements gives me pause, we do not need politics in the locker room and this might very well go in that direction - I say pass. last thing we need is a love triangle going on in the locker room.
Disgusting.

Wow. A love triangle??? Michael Sam is going to show up in some locker room and tempt not just one, but TWO straight guys to switch teams! lol.

**LPJ**

Re: Doug Williams praises Michael Sam's courage

Postby langleyparkjoe » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:59 am

riggofan wrote:
oj wrote:Doug Williams is an asset, no question, and I'm happy to see him back here.
Now, this business about gay players making announcements gives me pause, we do not need politics in the locker room and this might very well go in that direction - I say pass. last thing we need is a love triangle going on in the locker room.
Disgusting.

Wow. A love triangle??? Michael Sam is going to show up in some locker room and tempt not just one, but TWO straight guys to switch teams! lol.

You never know now-a-days Riggo, you just never friggin know bro.
Can't remember who said it but a NFL player did say he would feel uncomfortable knowing one of those people are in showers with him. Of course, not knowing is a different thing of course.
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football