Redskins sign DJax

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Re: Redskins sign DJax

Postby Kilmer72 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:06 pm

Good news is Djax.... I really wasn't in favor of it but now that it has happened I can see politics playing a huge role in his defamation of character. I guess that would make me a bad person because of how I grew up :( It means nothing to me now but shamefully it did at the time. I am now sorry I had prejudice.

08 Champ

Re: Redskins sign DJax

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:13 am

I am a big Santana Moss fan - I love players like Moss and D Green that make so much effort to be a part of the team no matter their age

I expect the coaches to use the best player for the job based on what they can and will do - playing time is not based on what an effort they make or what they have done

Moss IMO will fight to show that he's a valuable part of this offense going forward and if he's a part of the offense it will be because of what he can and will do NOT because of what he did

Steve Smith will show Carolina that they made a mistake ...
P A T I E N C E - Snyder needs to just 'butt out' and give Scot time to figure out who he needs in the FO, who he needs as the HC and what players fit what he thinks is a good system for this franchise - it's a mess & it will take time

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football