2014 Schedule Release Wed 4/23

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
|||

Re: 2014 Schedule Release Wed 4/23

Postby HEROHAMO » Mon May 05, 2014 12:49 pm

OK we know they wont draft a kicker in the first. So let me get that out of the way since I said it.

Now if they draft Manziel I still dont want that happening. They have offensive weapons all over the field. They have Dez, Witten a running game and Terrance Williams had a very good year for a young receiver. Manziel would have all the necessary tools to succeed.

I am crossing my fingers that they draft any player other then Manziel.

With Romo we know what we are getting. An aging QB who fails in the biggest moments. Why would I want anything else for the Pies? Its been a pleasure for me to see Romo do what he does best. Choke when it counts most.

Why would I want them to draft a QB who has been clutch for most of his career? Nope I must put my foot down. Its bad for us if Manziel goes to the Pies.

If they land Manziel that could attract a big time coach. They already have one of the best WRs. We could be seeing another 90s pies. E. Smith, Irvin and Aikman do you want that again? No I dont think so.

Be happy with what we have in a mediocre Pies team. Its good how it is now. They have no defense an aging QB a horrible head coach and crappy owner. Thats how we want them forever.
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

CKRGiii

Re: 2014 Schedule Release Wed 4/23

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Mon May 05, 2014 10:04 pm

:celebrate: Well put!!
I agree on ALL accounts!
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football