Future Redskin Tight End Currently On The Market?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Junior Hog

Future Redskin Tight End Currently On The Market?

Postby Jake » Fri Sep 05, 2003 4:12 pm

The Buccaneers released tight end Tony McGee today, just days after signing him. If the Skins aren't happy with Flemister's preformance, maybe we should pick him up. Flemister had some good catches during last night's game but overall, he hasn't lived up to the possible talent he could achieve. I wanted to sign McGee when the Cowboys released him and I hope the Skins make a bid for him. I also love having Robert Royal on our team. He has definitley showed that his injury hasn't affected him. He is fast, a hard hitter, and isn't afraid to try to run over or barrel between multiple tacklers, as shown with the hit that knocked Jon McGraw out of the game with the concussion.
RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007
RIP Kevin Mitchell 1971-2007
RIP Justin Skaggs 1979-2007
RIP Sammy Baugh 1914-2008

RIP JPFair
RIP VetSkinsFan

#60 Chris Samuels: 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time Pro Bowl left tackle!

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Fri Sep 05, 2003 6:00 pm

Flemister also had two blown blocks at least, one of which was pointed out by Ramsey on the field in disgust.

If McGee can block better, bring his butt in here :)
Rich in Roanoke

Hog

Postby tx_skins_fan » Fri Sep 05, 2003 7:18 pm

I watched McGee in Dallas all last year. We're better off with no tight end than this guy. He's terrible. He got cut from the Cowboy's offense for Pete's sake.
oops....sorry!

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Sat Sep 06, 2003 12:41 pm

i think our future tight end is already on the roster.....royal. he's a rookie. give him a chance. thursday was his first nfl game(other than preseason) because of his injury early last year, he was on ir all year. i like what i've seen him do thus far.(but its a given, he's no shockey)
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Hog

Postby skinsfanno9 » Sat Sep 06, 2003 8:21 pm

I see a TE being drafted in the 3rd or 4th round next year, after 2 Dlinemen and possibly another LB or CB (depending on how Champ's negotiations go).

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football