Cousins' Contract

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Re: Cousins' Contract

Postby Burgundy&GoldForever » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:10 pm

Countertrey wrote:This may be an insane thought... but has anyone considered starting a thread on Cousins contract?

I've considered it. 8-[
"I coached in Washington - and in Washington, you lose the ballgame, it's a bad Monday, I just want to tell you that." - Joe Gibbs

Hog

Postby Mississippi Hog » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:54 pm

Here's the thing. He might would have been the highest paid QB, but wouldn't have been for long. Staffers, Ryan( I think) and others are coming due, and would match or surpass his deal. In a year or two, he might not have been top 8 in pay.

Hog

Postby oj » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:59 am

Occurs to me that anybody slick enough to spam a site like this is slick enough to pull critical information from your computer if you actually followed any of his links.
Molon Labe

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:44 pm

oj wrote:Occurs to me that anybody slick enough to spam a site like this is slick enough to pull critical information from your computer if you actually followed any of his links.
Certainly true... I understand the frustration of seeing this crap fishing for the naïve, and I get the impulse to respond to them...

I have spent hours cleaning house... so...

It's also true that posting anything in a forum after these asshats do, it makes it that much harder for me to find the trash the asshats left, so I can get rid of it.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football