OK....it's time to say "he's a bust".....

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
**LPJ**

Re: OK....it's time to say "he's a bust".....

Postby langleyparkjoe » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:09 am

Yea yea yea, I'm happy to FINALLY see something from him but *eh*
Hog Bowl Champions
'09 langleyparkjoe, '10 Cappster, '11 & '13 DarthMonk,
'12 Deadskins, '14 PickSixerTWSS, '15 APEX PREDATOR, '16 vwoodzpusha

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:45 pm

He's progressing tho! More then the days off Kelley and Hanktime!

Where the F is Crowder and Reed tho??? Thought they'd be having monster years with jax and PG gone
#21 forever in our hearts
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

08 Champ
Location: IF you're lucky enough to live in Newport, RI, you're lucky enough

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:26 am

still not sure about Doctson ... HUGE mistake to let both PG AND DJ go ... HUGE

and

how nice would it be to have Alf and not have him playing for the pukes
The Redskins franchise has been a mess since 1999 - it's baffling that some here think that things might improve while the franchise continues to be mismanaged - this idiot owner has no clue about the NFL

Hog

Postby riggofan » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:54 am

SkinsJock wrote:still not sure about Doctson ... HUGE mistake to let both PG AND DJ go ... HUGE

I said a few weeks ago that I thought Garcon was the big mistake. Gotta say now I'm not 100% sure about that. Ryan Grant seems to be filling that role now and doing a better job than I would have expected. Definitely a gamble, but if they get near PG production at Ryan Grant price, I think they deserve some credit for that.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can't do epic **** with basic people." - DJax
"We're on the rise, man, whether you're on the train or not." - Josh Norman

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:14 pm

riggofan wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:still not sure about Doctson ... HUGE mistake to let both PG AND DJ go ... HUGE
I said a few weeks ago that I thought Garcon was the big mistake. Gotta say now I'm not 100% sure about that. Ryan Grant seems to be filling that role now and doing a better job than I would have expected. Definitely a gamble, but if they get near PG production at Ryan Grant price, I think they deserve some credit for that.

that's just it - there's no way that anyone with any sense could have seen that happening - gotta love that the players have stepped up and are playing well on both sides of the ball despite the stupidity of the guys in the FO

I'm happy that the FO is making such good 'value' decisions - finding players that will play well for less money is a good thing :twisted:
The Redskins franchise has been a mess since 1999 - it's baffling that some here think that things might improve while the franchise continues to be mismanaged - this idiot owner has no clue about the NFL

Hog

Postby riggofan » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:57 pm

SkinsJock wrote:that's just it - there's no way that anyone with any sense could have seen that happening - gotta love that the players have stepped up and are playing well on both sides of the ball despite the stupidity of the guys in the FO

I'm happy that the FO is making such good 'value' decisions - finding players that will play well for less money is a good thing :twisted:

lol, well to be fair Gruden has been telling us for years that Ryan Grant was awesome. No one else in the universe saw it though, so I take your point!

The WR situation this year is really not turning out the way I expected at all, such a mixed bag. Like some have already said, where the hell are Reed and Crowder? Anyone expect Pryor to be such a non factor? Did anyone expect our biggest weapon to be Vernon Davis?

I have a feeling when its all said and done, we'll probably be glad that we didn't spend what it would have cost to keep Garcon or DJax. But I'll bet there will still be a game or two where we wish we had.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:16 pm

the cost is not as important as the production - almost everyone agreed that it was a mistake to let both go - no franchise had ever done that

Hog

Postby oj » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:26 am

Has Brian Quick even seen the field yet?
Molon Labe

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:27 pm

He's a bust. Cut him!
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:55 am

oj wrote:Has Brian Quick even seen the field yet?

As of now... Yes.
#21 forever in our hearts
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:17 am

Deadskins wrote:He's a bust. Cut him!

gotta love it :lol:

Hog

Postby riggofan » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:43 am

SkinsJock wrote:
Deadskins wrote:He's a bust. Cut him!

gotta love it :lol:

ROTFALMAO

Yep that's pretty much the "fanbase" in a nutshell.

Hog

Postby mastdark81 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:22 pm

Doctson finally made a play!!! This is what we all been expecting. I'm pretty sure he can make more plays like this more often, however we just have to be more aggressive. Shouldn't have to be do or die for us to throw up a deep ball.

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:37 pm

While he made a great play yesterday, I have to say that I am overall still pretty disappointed in Doctson's showing as a Redskin. I certainly wouldn't cut him, but the young man has a lot of building to do on this foundation before he'll have been worth the pick. I'm certainly rooting for him.
"I’m never under the assumption that you draft for need. You draft the best available football player on the board. ... Because, in the long run, they are the ones who will help you win the most games." - Scot McCloughan

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:34 pm

Irn-Bru wrote:While he made a great play yesterday, I have to say that I am overall still pretty disappointed in Doctson's showing as a Redskin. I certainly wouldn't cut him, but the young man has a lot of building to do on this foundation before he'll have been worth the pick. I'm certainly rooting for him.
I've heard it said that WR is the hardest position in the NFL to master, due to all the variations and decisions to make at the line. Frankly I think it's going to happen big time, soon.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football