Skins 53

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Re: Skins 53

Postby riggofan » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:58 am

SkinsJock wrote:I'm looking forward to watching the Redskins this season - I'm not excited or enthused about the team like I used to be

I'm always excited. Always looking forward to watching the team. I don't want to see or hear from Dan and Bruce for three months. Unless its one of those weird videos of Snyder dancing to House of Pain in the owners' box because we're whipping the Packers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can't do epic **** with basic people." - DJax
"We're on the rise, man, whether you're on the train or not." - Josh Norman

Hog

Postby Hooligan » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:41 am

riggofan wrote:
welch wrote:
ferryrich wrote:The NT situation is stupid. If it's that difficult to find one, or one that's good enough at the right money, then it's time to give up on the system

Yes. Exactly right.

I think the truth is that it really IS hard to find a good NT. I'm with you guys on this. Quit trying to play a system where we don't have the right guys.

Weird and kind of disappointing story about Sudfeld btw. Skins made him an offer for the PS. Signing to Philly's PS instead of ours was kind of a b**** move IMO. He should be enough of a professional to understand why most teams including the Redskins carry two QBs on the active roster. Not to mention with our dicey QB situation and a couple years learning the system, you'd think he would have a chance to move up if he was any good. Screw that guy.

God, I miss Gregg Williams.

Sudfeld... meh. We kept 4 average running backs instead of keeping Suds as a 3rd QB. That's how important he is to coaches and management. That being said, Sudfeld must not have liked playing here very much. He has a better shot at competing in our upcoming QB carousel than he does over in Philthy.
"Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."

08 Champ
Location: IF you're lucky enough to live in Newport, RI, you're lucky enough

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:56 pm

Can't blame Sudfeld for not wanting to be here - the mess that the Redskins are in is not getting fixed any time soon
The Redskins will never be a consistently successful franchise while Dan Snyder is so involved with 'managing'
we may have some success but there's no chance of any consistentency ... NONE!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:02 pm

riggofan wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:I'm looking forward to watching the Redskins this season - I'm not excited or enthused about the team like I used to be
I'm always excited. Always looking forward to watching the team. I don't want to see or hear from Dan and Bruce for three months.

we may not see or hear from Dan or Bruce for months but we will be seeing the results of their stupidity for the next 16 games
The Redskins will never be a consistently successful franchise while Dan Snyder is so involved with 'managing'

Hog

Postby riggofan » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:23 pm

SkinsJock wrote:
riggofan wrote:
I'm always excited. Always looking forward to watching the team. I don't want to see or hear from Dan and Bruce for three months.

we may not see or hear from Dan or Bruce for months but we will be seeing the results of their stupidity for the next 16 games

Life of a Skins fan. What's new? :lol:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hog

Postby oj » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:00 am

Glad to see Anthony Lanier II made the team, from what I could see of him he was big, fast and disruptive.
Molon Labe

Hog

Postby riggofan » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:10 am

I totally missed that Kouandjio didn't make the team. That's a disappointment. Fourth round McCloughan pick in 2015.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:05 am

I agree that McCloughan made some mistakes - everyone does - most people learn a lot from their mistakes

Snyder makes mistakes and does not learn anything from them - this is the reason we're in this mess

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:02 am

Does the Mc have ANY draft picks playing football on this team??? Sob
#21 forever in our hearts
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby riggofan » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:00 am

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:Does the Mc have ANY draft picks playing football on this team??? Sob

Not many, Dan Snyder made them all suck. He's like talent kryptonite. You can see the strength slowly draining out of Scherff as we speak...

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:28 am

Dan Snyder has clearly proven that this franchise will not be successful while he continues to be responsible for who coaches and plays here McCloughan might not be very good or as good as we hoped - what's new? - no matter who Dan Snyder adds to this franchise, the chance of that person performing to his potential is limited - really evaluating McCloughan, Gruden or Cousins is difficult because of this

the point is - this franchise is dysfunctional and that is mainly due to Dan Snyder, not the players or coaches

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:41 am

riggofan wrote:
cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:Does the Mc have ANY draft picks playing football on this team?
Not many, Dan Snyder made them all suck. He's like talent kryptonite. You can see the strength slowly draining out of Scherff as we speak...

simple question - who or what do you think is primarily responsible for what has happened to the Redskins recently? the players? the coaches?

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football