RB news and updates... Please?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
CKRGiii

RB news and updates... Please?

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:47 am

Fat Rob, bruised? Ribs (faaaaaawwwwwwwkkkkkkk thats a painful injury to try and run with... Or sneeze.. Or just breath!)

Rookie Perrine broken hand?? Bone bruise?? Looked pretty brutal!

MacTruck- FEED ME!!!!!

At least afaik
#21 forever in our hearts
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Re: RB news and updates... Please?

Postby markshark84 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:24 am

None of the 3 are what I would consider as "good" ---- they all appear interchangeable, so I really am not concerned who is hurt or healthy among the 3. Thompson is the only RB of value on the roster and the only one I'd be concerned with if injured. Mack was a significant upgrade when Perine went down against OAK, so his hand injury isn't a downgrade per se.

In all honesty, I feel we could get some hungry practice squad player or dude off the street to perform at the level Perine and even Fat Rob have over the course of this season. If all 3 go down, it's not a huge deal. They are replaceable.
RIP Sean Taylor. You will be missed.

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:50 pm

I guess this was a plea for more Mac truck... As you covered, why not???
Still remember his 90yard quarter?? Vs DA bears... He's stuck around this long for a reason is my feeling
#21 forever in our hearts
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby mastdark81 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:29 pm

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:I guess this was a plea for more Mac truck... As you covered, why not???
Still remember his 90yard quarter?? Vs DA bears... He's stuck around this long for a reason is my feeling

Only one that really haven't gotten a true chance in the regular season. Show out everytime he play

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football