Alex Smith traded to Washington

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
08 Champ
Location: IF you're lucky enough to live in Newport RI, you're lucky enough

Re: Alex Smith traded to Washington

Postby SkinsJock » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:16 am

DarthMonk wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:the MAIN reason not to come and play here is because of this FO and their stupidity - you just can't fix stupid ...
In other words, we suck.

not sure what you're getting at - since Dan Snyder took over here this franchise has never won 11 games despite all the terrible seasons and the resulting high draft picks and despite all the free agents he's brought in - not sure that we suck but we're averaging 7 wins a season

until Dan Snyder stops making the decisions on who plays and coaches here we're not going to get much better than that

firing Allen will not help, bringing in the best GM in the NFL will not help

Dan Snyder needs to stop hurting this franchise with his stupid decisions
Hopefully 2018 is the end of the frustration we have had here since 1999 - 'we'll be better next year' SUCKS - we have added some good young players - we need to change the losing culture of the past 5 seasons - our record of 31-48 is horrible

Hog

Postby oj » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:39 am

How do you know Snyder is making these decisions? Snyder is Upper Management, he ain't calling the plays, selecting the play packages, coaching the players, developing a game plan, I doubt if he is even involved in the draft etc other than courtesy opinions. He is on the marketing side, he's focusing on the money coming into his pocket and balancing the checkbook.
I have no love for Snyder, bash him all you want but the people costing us games can be seen moving up and down the sidelines wearing a headset.
Molon Labe

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:49 pm

are you freaking serious - nobody with any sense doubts who is responsible for the stupid decisions that have resulted in who is coaching and playing here - Snyder's franchise averages less than 7 wins per season (or just over 6 wins)

until Dan Snyder stops doing what he's been doing since 1999, nothing will change here no matter who is the GM, HC or playing QB - NOTHING

I'm not bashing Dan Snyder, I'm just stating the obvious - he is solely responsible for the mess that is the Washington Redskins

all he needs to do is stop making stupid decisions and stop interfering with the people that work and play for him - IT's THAT SIMPLE

YOU CAN"T FIX STUPID including the stupid people that don't think that Dan Snyder is solely responsible
Hopefully 2018 is the end of the frustration we have had here since 1999 - 'we'll be better next year' SUCKS - we have added some good young players - we need to change the losing culture of the past 5 seasons - our record of 31-48 is horrible

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:37 pm

SkinsJock wrote:
DarthMonk wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:the MAIN reason not to come and play here is because of this FO and their stupidity - you just can't fix stupid ...
In other words, we suck.

not sure what you're getting at - since Dan Snyder took over here this franchise has never won 11 games despite all the terrible seasons and the resulting high draft picks and despite all the free agents he's brought in - not sure that we suck but we're averaging 7 wins a season

until Dan Snyder stops making the decisions on who plays and coaches here we're not going to get much better than that

firing Allen will not help, bringing in the best GM in the NFL will not help

Dan Snyder needs to stop hurting this franchise with his stupid decisions

Not sure what I’m getting at ????

You explained what I’m getting at quite well.

Right off the bat you say that since Dan Snyder’s been here we haven’t won 11 games.

If that’s not sucking what is?

You write posts that somehow begin by seeming to disagree with me then you support what I say.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013, 2016)

Hognostibowl XII Champion (2017, 2018)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:02 am

it is what it is - I don't agree that we suck, we're just not a good franchise - while some knowledgeable NFL 'people' have recently written that this is a mediocre franchise - our results prove, we're not even at that level - we're somewhere about 25 out of 32 IMO

it's hard to believe that we could become a top 15 franchise again while Dan Snyder continues to mis-manage the franchise as he has

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football