Su'a Cravens

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Su'a Cravens

Postby aswas71788 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:14 pm

He wants to play football again. I have mixed emotions about him. On one side, he walked out at the last minute. On the other side, the Redskins would have just continued playing him even with the injury issues. I don't blame him for taking care of himself first.

Diesel

Re: Su'a Cravens

Postby DEHog » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:27 am

Very interesting article on the timeline of events while here in Washington...

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/08/15/sua-cravens-washington-redskins-injury-grievance-trade-denver-broncos
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

08 Champ
Location: New England - Red Sox & Patriots - how great is that

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:13 pm

Very interesting article - makes you wonder about a lot of things and IMO confirms what I think about Bruce Allen ...
Hoping that Dan Snyder will make sweeping changes is probably not realistic - shame that ...
we're looking at a couple of years to get better here - time to rebuild ... big time

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:48 pm

Sounds like a kids first job " i didnt k ow i was supposed to call them?" Ya ya.... And in Denver i havent seen him in on a single snap thus far. Glad we cut ties from someone not as invested in Redskins natiom as we were in him
#21 forever in our hearts
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby riggofan » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:38 am

He's definitely got some issues. Its annoying as a fan (and I'm sure as a teammate). But honestly he's a young guy, most likely wasting an incredible opportunity. I hope he gets things figured out for himself.

I would say from that article that it really sounds like the Redskins - including Scot McCloughan - really failed doing their homework on Cravens before they drafted him. The red flags were there for sure.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can't do epic **** with basic people." - DJax
"We're on the rise, man, whether you're on the train or not." - Josh Norman

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football