Contest!

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Site Admin

Contest!

Postby BossHog » Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:04 am

Well it's official... theHogs.net's 2nd Annual Training Camp trip is coming soon.

Yours truly, Boss Hog, will be heading to Ashburn for the evening of July 30th with the lovely and talented Photo Hog. With open practices so limited, we wanted to make sure that we were there for the first two on Saturday the 31st.

We are excited to bring you a new contest to win two tickets to see a Redskins 2004 pre-season game. These two tickets were graciously donated by theHogs.net staff members JusticeHog and DEHog, and thanks to them, one of you lucky recipients will win two tickets to see the Redskins square off against the Falcons in the last pre-season game.

There is a link up on the main page of the websitewhere you can get more details, or you can click here.

Thanks to JH and DE for donating the tickets and making it possible.
Last edited by BossHog on Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

~~

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Tue Jul 13, 2004 4:27 pm

The contest rules state:
The staff will not be trying to distinguish themselves in any way, so make sure you visit the Site Info section and check out the staff so that you know that we look like. You can keep up on who will be at camp on what days in the Camp Section of the message boards.

AND
We will only give out tickets to people that are wearing theHogs.net t-shirts... no exceptions.

Will they, too, be wearing the shirts? If not, would it not be a bit controversial that we HAVE to and they don't? :-k

I just want to have that clear so I won't be going up to everybody and introducing myself as "Redeemedskin", know what I mean? :wink:
VIVA SEXY!!!

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:26 pm

The staff will all be wearing their shirts. Though some of us there for most of camp may need a wash day. :oops:

You don't have to do anything brother, but we will only be giving raffle tix to people in shirts. We're not trying to make it a game of Where's Waldo or anything, we just thought it would be a nice way to meet everyone and at the same time, give some lucky person a free pair of tickets. You can't go wrong... you're at Redskins training camp... if you see someone with a theHogs.net shirt and introduce yourself... and it isn't a staff member... worst case scenario you just met another member of the board. We kind of thought that added to the fun of it.

:celebrate:

As it stands now, we know that the following staff WILL be in attendance at some point...

BH
hailskins666
DEHog
Jake
NC43Hog

... the verdict is still out on Justice Hog and Wingman. They're doing what they can to free up some time to attend.

skinsfaninroanoke is still laid up with a back injury, but he's on the mend, and may make an appearance late at camp.

We hope that all the Redskin fans who visit theHogs.net will find their way to at least one practice and come say hello.

We hope to have a few evenings getting to know one another a little better too -drinking

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Tue Jul 13, 2004 7:38 pm

yea, i don't bite or anything. my bark is WAY worse that my bite. :lol: you'll be able to spot me for sure. i'm the freak with all the piercings and tattoos. :D
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Brown in the Hall

Postby NC43Hog » Tue Jul 13, 2004 7:49 pm

I'll be the "senior" citizen as BH as so fondly referred to me in our last correspondence. :cry:

But am pretty well preserved tho, and can still rock. :rock:
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." - Dean Wormer

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:30 pm

Doesn't matter what we're wearing as long as you have a T on we will find you.
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

Hog

Postby screwgun » Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:49 am

Boss Hog , I don't have a shirt yet but I will. We plan on coming down on the 6th and 7th.We hope to look you up for a visit.Would sure love the chance to meet everyone. Is there a special spot where you guys plan on hanging out ? We'll definately meet you there if you plan on being there then.
Hail REDSKINS !!

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:58 am

We'll set up a morning meeting place after the first day... just wanna check out if the 'lay of the land' is the same as last year and then we'll pick a spot. It will likely be at the picnic benches in front of the concession stands just before practice... though those of us in the hotel will likely be meeting for our complimentary continental breakfast every AM before we even head to the grounds.

I will definitely be there on the 6th and 7th and we will probably have some extra shirts with us but good luck getting me to up one at the park... no need to get the boot for illegally selling merch, but we'll be entertaining at the Microtel Inn all week too. :-)

I look forward to meeting all of you. Come and show your support for both the Skins and for theHogs.net. This geographically challenged Canadian gets FEW opportunities to meet his brethren live and in the flesh...

Hog

Postby screwgun » Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:50 pm

So it seems that you'll be staying at the Microtel. Which one is that ? We're looking for a place to stay on the 6th.
Hail REDSKINS !!

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:52 pm

... just go to the camp section and click on the link for 'join thehogs.net'... then just click on the 'Check availability/make a reservation' link on the Microtel site... they have Fri/Sat/Sun rates starting from $55/night.

The more the merrier!! hope to see you there.

Hog

Postby screwgun » Sun Jul 25, 2004 6:15 am

Thanks for the info !! See you There !!
Hail REDSKINS !!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football