AIKMAN ON P-RAM... nice.

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
piglet

AIKMAN ON P-RAM... nice.

Postby redskin mark » Thu Oct 09, 2003 11:33 pm

Nice article by Troy on P-Ram, see: NFL.com

Although this guy was once the enemy, he really knows his stuff. It's easy to see why they won all those titles. He is an unbiased commentator and provides really good insight into the game during his broadcasts. :feedback;

Of note, in his article, Aikman states that the Skins lead the NFL in sacks allowed. This, in it self, should anger the O-line and compel them to play better. I certainly would not like to have this tag placed on me as a unit, IMHO.
HAIL ARRINGTON...FROM SO CAL.

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Fri Oct 10, 2003 9:29 am

Of note, in his article, Aikman states that the Skins lead the NFL in sacks allowed. This, in it self, should anger the O-line and compel them to play better. I certainly would not like to have this tag placed on me as a unit, IMHO.

I think Aikman does a pretty good job considering hating his guts comes naturally. :-)

I think Phil Simms did a really good job on our game two weeks ago and would choose him as my 'least hated'. I'll give Troy his dues though, he's a lot better than most, and he does offer good insight.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

----

Postby HitDoctor » Fri Oct 10, 2003 10:46 am

BossHog wrote:

I think Aikman does a pretty good job considering hating his guts comes naturally. :-)

I think Phil Simms did a really good job on our game two weeks ago and would choose him as my 'least hated'. I'll give Troy his dues though, he's a lot better than most, and he does offer good insight.

Neither one wore burgundy and gold so I hate them both :moon:
it is what it is

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Fri Oct 10, 2003 5:24 pm

couldn't believe how light hearted aikman was on lavar after he clothes-lined mcnabb. collinsworthless had to remind aikman of the final concussion of his career....
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Fri Oct 10, 2003 6:33 pm

collinsworthless

ROTFALMAO

Why is this is the first time I've noticed this? Priceless.

That's gotta be our new name for him. I think it sounds even better if you say his whole name too... Chris Collinsworthless.

Hog

Postby tx_skins_fan » Sat Oct 11, 2003 9:37 am

Simms sided with the refs when they took away Coles' catch, so screw him. He acted like he knew the so-called rule, and it was the obvious right call. BSBSBS!!! Suck up to the refs during somebody else's game. We've seen too much crap from these guys to have any faith in them anymore.
oops....sorry!

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Sat Oct 11, 2003 10:30 am

Simms sided with the refs when they took away Coles' catch, so screw him. He acted like he knew the so-called rule, and it was the obvious right call. BSBSBS!!! Suck up to the refs during somebody else's game. We've seen too much crap from these guys to have any faith in them anymore.

If I expected perfection, I wouldn't even be able to go near an NFL broadcast :-)

I'm just saying he was quite impartial and did a good job on the game itself. That's a far cry from what a lot of the yahoos accomplish.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football