A Lack Of Everything

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

A Lack Of Everything

Postby doeslammer » Mon Oct 20, 2003 2:33 pm

When and why did this happen, all of a sudden we now have no heart, no pride and no team leadership. Did we lose it in the second half of the bucs game, I think so, we looked like a very good team the first half of the Bucs game and then it went to the point I thought I was watching the Arizona Cardinals.

Then the team that showed up for the Bills game, did anyone play football before, or does anyone including the coaches now the Freaking rules of the game, did we forget how to coach football, I can't even bear the thought of watching us against Dallas. Parcells can't wait to tear into Spurrier.

The season is far from being over, but if we don't get something fixed in this bye week, the season is over, maybe start with one thing at a time, does anyone believe that they are trying to many new things and the players can't figure it out, or what in the H*** is the problem. They talk about correcting the penalties but then we have new players making more of them.

All of a sudden Patrick can't hit his recievers, the few times he wasn't running for his life. Are O-line isn't that bad, why can't we block for him. Chad Morten was the only guy looking like he gave a damn about the outcome. Maybe he should be back there. I don't have anymore excuses to give to my Cowboys buddy. I just hope I don't have to hear it from him after are bye week. Please Fix something on this team of great players, we should be alot better than this.
Marc

Hog

Postby redskincity » Mon Oct 20, 2003 2:52 pm

Chad Morten looked damn good!!! He will start in two weeks, unless Trung is back. Betts seemed scared the whole time and he has a broken forearm.
• NFL Championships
1937, 1942, 1983, 1987, 1991
• Conference Championships
1936, 1937, 1940, 1942, 1943, 1945, 1972, 1982, 1983, 1987, 1991
• Division Championships
1972, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1987, 1991, 1999,
• All-Time Record:
515-465-27

piglet

Postby totalpackage » Mon Oct 20, 2003 9:36 pm

Heart check desperatly needed- a must win against Dallas, by the way-we might as well start looking for head coach # 4
Real Puke Hater

Hog

Postby doeslammer » Tue Oct 21, 2003 5:45 am

totalpackage wrote:Heart check desperatly needed- a must win against Dallas, by the way-we might as well start looking for head coach # 4

We do need a gut check badly, but I still believe in spurrier, what they just did with getting bugel and fozio in to help with the o-line and defense shows how serious of a issue this is. Let the ball coach have this season and see what happens. Believe me after Sundays loss I wanted everyone fired in the Skins, but after I finally thought this out, we do need spurrier and I have to believe things will get better, there isn't another coach that wants to win as bad as Steve.
Marc

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football