Smart Move-Bringing in Consultants

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
piggie

Smart Move-Bringing in Consultants

Postby The Skins Fan » Sun Oct 26, 2003 3:44 pm

I look at it as a very good move...Lets face it folks, Mr. Snyder needs to walk up to Kim Helton and tell him "I'm taking out my checkbook and dish out to Bugel--get lost!!" I tell you what, you have to admit about that little butterfly in your belly that "Super Steve" is going to go back to his old style of coaching...But then you have to ask yourself, how can you do that when Ramsey doesn't have any time anyway?? Enter, Joe Bugel...Okay, didn't cut it very well as a head coach but he is the masterminds behind the beloved "hogs"...If you fellow hogs haven't noticed, I try to look a more positive approach..So with that, Bugel will be able to come in and basically say, "Move over Kimmy, let the top Hog take over" and badda-bing badda-boom Bugel and Spurrier will develop a scheme to fit Spurrier's Style. The Results--well we'll have to wait and see but in my eyes, it could be promising

As far as Defense with Foge coming in as a "consultant", I am all for that as well...Let's put it frankly, in the beginning of the season the defense ranked up in the top 5 and then all of a sudden plummeted and completely unraveled the past couple of weeks. Is it because other teams are looking at the films and understanding the Redskins defensive schemes and finding the ways to beat it?? Possibly. Enter Fazio--defensive coordinater last year in Cleveland (granted losing in the first round but they were able to play ball after the 16 week schedule) and he has alot of experience...It can only turn positive in my eyes as far as defensive schematics. Like they say, "Two minds are better than one" The Results--once again, we'll have to wait and see but it could be a good adhesive to pull this defense back together
Hail to the Redskins...Hail Victory!!!

in the Cheap Seats

Postby Wingman » Tue Oct 28, 2003 7:36 pm

:hail: Bro, truer words have never been spoken. Now email that to Mr. Dan. =D>
The Wingman in the Cheap Seats

"If you arent doing something to help the team, you are hurting it."

"No one rises to low expectations" -McQ

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football