We all need to pull together

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

We all need to pull together

Postby doeslammer » Sun Oct 26, 2003 8:22 pm

This is a critical game against Dallass, not just because we all hate them, but this is the turning point in are division, with the Giants and Eagles winning, we need to beat the crackwagon, we have yet to win a division game, if we beat Dallass, we have the Eagles coming to are house and the Giants at there house, which they don't win as many at home. We need to regroup and win this game, this is a HUGE confindence builder for are team. Whatever you skins fans do to make them win, if it is praying at church, wearing your favorite jersey, surrounding yourself with old redskins gear (when we won the superbowls) like I do !!! or just screaming @ the tv, and not answering the phone calls during the game. We have to all come together for this one, I know I sound crazy but we need this game so bad, if you feel the same way about your skins like I do, you will understand this, my best friend is a CrackWagon Fan, I have yet to talk smack about the Bucs beating them, when we beat them next week, I am going to play HAIL TO THE REDSKINS fight song over and over on his answering machine. Let me know what you guys do.
Marc

piglet

Postby redskin mark » Sun Oct 26, 2003 11:46 pm

Nice job Marc... keep up the good work. I'll be flying in from LA to d-land to play eyewitness to this momentous game.

I'll be giving the pukes HELL all game long. God I just hope we provide them with a serious ass whoppin.
HAIL ARRINGTON...FROM SO CAL.

in the Cheap Seats

Postby Wingman » Tue Oct 28, 2003 6:53 pm

Marc- I too will be fighting the good fight in the living room with my Redskin garb. I have my daughter (turns 3 in Jan.) trained already. When I say "Cowboys", she gets a bitter beer looking face and say "uww, Cowboys!"
The Wingman in the Cheap Seats

"If you arent doing something to help the team, you are hurting it."

"No one rises to low expectations" -McQ

Hog

Postby tx_skins_fan » Tue Oct 28, 2003 7:47 pm

Yo redskin mark! Meet us behind the corral in the blue parking area before the game if you want to tailgate with the Dallas Burgundy and Gold club. They're an extremely friendly and fun group. I'll be in my Rock Cartwright jersey. There probably won't be very many of those around.
oops....sorry!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football