Anyone else very frustrated???

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
+++

Anyone else very frustrated???

Postby NikiH » Sat Nov 01, 2003 9:08 am

I know I've been gone a while. Had alot of stuff going on. But I am telling you I'm get pretty fed up with "the ball coach". I watched footage of our two choices for quarterback. And I was pretty impressed with Hamdan's performance. He definitely outshined Hasselbeck. What is Spurrier thinking here. He said he had to go with the one who was more vetern. If neither has ever thrown an NFL pass how the heck is one more veteren then the other? I am really sick of wrong decisions and I'm really scared that this was the wrong one. I mean this guy has been with the Eagles they know his weaknesses. Are we going to go in and win a game with this guy in there against a team who has decided he wasn't good enough for them?? I mean we went with the Rookie when it was Patrick. Why not give Gibran a chance here?? Am I the only one thinking this?? I watched this kid in training camp and not only did he show spirit (which our team could use right now), but his arm is not bad. I assume the fine tuning has continued since then. I just wonder whose toes he has stepped on to keep being put on the back burner. Again I love the team. I love the coach. But it's a love hate relationship right now.
Whenever I start to get blue, I just breathe!

My favortie line from the Simpsons:

Flanders: "Looks like someone is having a pre-rapture party!"

Homer: "No Flanders, it's a meeting of gay witches for abortion , you wouldn't be interested!"

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Sun Nov 02, 2003 5:31 pm

SPURRIER IS A FU***** MORON!!!!! I'm watching the game and Ramsey is DYING IN THERE!

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Sun Nov 02, 2003 7:18 pm

i wouldn't exactly call it frustrated, more like **ss*d the ***k off.......
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Sun Nov 02, 2003 10:09 pm

I will say this for Hasselbeck - he went in there tonight, made decisions, threw the ball and made the team move. Ramsey, I think, after all these hits has gotten shellshocked. He is holding the ball too long, getting happy feet and waiting for something to happen and gets sacked because of it.

I think he is trying so hard for the team and the fans that he is getting himself killed.

I was rather impressed with Hasselbeck.
Rich in Roanoke

Brown in the Hall

Postby NC43Hog » Sun Nov 02, 2003 10:18 pm

I agree, Rich in Roanoke - PR was holding the ball way to long - throw the damn thing away. Also, he has to get a sense of feeling the pressure and then as in MP Holy Grail "Run Away".

This is not to say I blame PR for what is going on - I think the audible systems sucks and we need to ditch that and maybe some players and coaches.

Maybe I should just not post til Monday - maybe then I will be less pissed - nahhhhhh.
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." - Dean Wormer

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Sun Nov 02, 2003 10:27 pm

LOL - I don't blame Ramsey - I think the system is to blame as I keep saying in my articles and posts. It is the COACHING. We have the TALENT. The OWNER, whatever you might think of him keeps reaching for his wallet to bring the talent the coaches tell him they need.

The schemes are flawed and badly so. The thing that scares me the freaking most is that Spurrier and Edwards didn't change a THING (SCREAM) and then had the audacity to look confused and STARTLED that the same things were happening again.

My wife is getting nervous because I am making sounds like I am going to punch through my keyboard as I type ::grin::
Rich in Roanoke

+++

Postby NikiH » Mon Nov 03, 2003 9:44 am

The only thing that stands out in my head is that during one of Hasslebacks plays he was talking to someone else on the team and Coles clearly said "No I'm Coles". That makes me VERY nervous.
Whenever I start to get blue, I just breathe!

My favortie line from the Simpsons:

Flanders: "Looks like someone is having a pre-rapture party!"

Homer: "No Flanders, it's a meeting of gay witches for abortion , you wouldn't be interested!"

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football