Special Announcement

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Site Admin

Special Announcement

Postby BossHog » Fri Nov 14, 2003 10:03 am

As many of you are probably aware, theHogs.net recently redesigned the Hogettes website for them and thanks to Tech Hog, donated the hosting services for their website.

In my dealings with the hogettes, I have come to know Howard Churchill aka Howiette. He is the one responsible for helping me put the site together. He bleeds burgundy and gold through and through and has for a long time. As most of you know, the Hogettes give so much of themselves for various Washington children's charities and have raised millions of dollars. That's why I was honored to be able to help them out.

Yesterday, Howie found out that he was this year's VISA Hall of Fans Hall of Fame inductee. So Howiette is going to Canton! Howie joins Mikey T aka BossHogette as one of the prestigious few fans to have been bestowed with the honor.

BossHog flanked by Hall of Famers... Howiette on the left and Boss Hogette on the right.

Congrats from all of your brothers here at theHogs.net to Howie, VISA could not have made a better choice for the HOF.

:celebrate:

HTTR
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football