Trung Canidate is worthless

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?

Trung Canidate is worthless

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 17, 2003 8:30 am

The stupidest move this team had done this year was trading for this lousy player. He is absolutely the worst running back in the league. If the vaunted offense of the Rams could not use him and making a decent back, then what makes the redskins think otherwise?

This mistake proves to me that this management and coaching staff do not know what they are doing. The guy is a stiff. He does not know how to run north east or west. He does seem to know how to run south with his stupid drop on first down that lost like 10 yards.

They should have let Cartwright run all day. So what he fumbled. Steven Davis fumbled too. Mistakes do happen. Let Rock redeem himself after the mistake. And also what happened to the new guy Simon? He is also better than Trung Canidate. Any player on that team is better than that moron.

In my opinion, we have wasted valuable draft picks on lousy talent. 2 Picks for Trung and a pick each on fat guys who cannot stop the run on Haley, Chase and Dalton. Way to go Danny, Vinny and Steve.

well...

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 17, 2003 10:51 am

Yea man, I was shouting at the T.V. for them to put Rock in. We don't have the blocking to make gigantic enough holes for Candidate to get thru. We need someone who can break a tackle. None of them are slow, but Spurrier seems to need someone who can run the 40 in 1.2 seconds all the time. Anyone else notice how much better the running attack is with Rock in there?

Even the announcer said "I don't know why Candidate is still in there?"

Junior Hog

Postby Jake » Mon Nov 17, 2003 1:55 pm

Bring back Robert Gillespie!
RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007
RIP Kevin Mitchell 1971-2007
RIP Justin Skaggs 1979-2007
RIP Sammy Baugh 1914-2008

RIP JPFair
RIP VetSkinsFan

#60 Chris Samuels: 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time Pro Bowl left tackle!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football