o-line????

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
aka Evil Hog

o-line????

Postby hailskins666 » Mon Nov 17, 2003 4:35 pm

ok, granted, rarley was there a back or tight end on a lineman in yesterdays scheme. rock actually stopped peppers in his tracks on one play :shock: without the scheme as a problem, the pass protection fell soley on the o-line. carolinas front four is real good, but the line was MAN-HANDLED yesterday. samuels looked like a freakin rookie....
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

piggie

Postby The Skins Fan » Mon Nov 17, 2003 7:10 pm

I completely agree with you...especially on the Chris Samuels issue...He is having his worst year of his career by far...I mean let's be honest, he played better last year and he had a ton of injuries all year long...I don't know if he got a little too big for his britches after making the past couple of pro bowls or what but the little sisters of the poor could beat Samuels like a drum
The offense in general, obviously played like Horses##t!!! When you get two turnovers deep in the territory, it doesn't take a football wizard to figure out that you absolutely must capitalize on it and we got ZIP!!! I mean if we started the game 14-0, it would have taken a buch out of Carolina..I just read an article that Rock was "Devastated"--WELL HE SHOULD BE...HE'S BEING PAID TO HOLD ONTO THE BALL AND WHEN YOU FUMBLE IT DOWN ON THE 1 YARD LINE GETTING READY TO CROSS THE LINE, THAT IS TOTALLY INEXUSABLE!!! Thats just one reason why the Redskins are not a good football team
Hail to the Redskins...Hail Victory!!!

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Mon Nov 17, 2003 7:16 pm

yea, man, the zip off turnovers is a horse s### number, can't be proud of that at all..... had a great turnover ratio in the cowpuke game too :( , but lost that one too. the offense is completely anemic!?!?!
THN's resident jerk.

aka Sarcastic Hog

Fat Guys...

Postby skinz74 » Mon Nov 17, 2003 8:09 pm

I was clinging to hope that the Skins could turn it around with a Panther loss. And, in thirst for agony, I will barely cling to the thought that a Miami win could do it. It's not unthinkable for us to win-out if we take Miami, but these are the things that need to happen...

1. Trung has no duty other than to pass out gatorade.
2. Rock keeps 2 hands on the ball (They should do to him what they did to Epps in the movie "The Program" and make him carry a football around for a week straight and have everyone trying to knock it out.)
3. Ramsey has to have a better scan of the field...check-downs are getting open underneath.
4. Pride or not, someone doubleteams Samuels man either with a back, TE, etc. until he proves he can keep Ramsey verticle.
5. Darrell Russell needs to have a big day. I'm not saying he's not making progress, only that in order for us to win, Fiedler, or whomever is back ther can't have an entire half of football to scan the field...our DB's aren't covering well enouph for that kind of luxury.
6. If we do win, then we have to carry the momentum obviously to the next game and build off it...unlike what happened in Carolina.
7. I'll get off my soapbox now...I know this is really my first big post, but I've been a skins fan for roughly 20 years and have labored and loved with them.

Frustrated but hopefull in Jacksonville, Florida :?

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Mon Nov 17, 2003 8:30 pm

Trung has no duty other than to pass out gatorade.

ROTFALMAO

7. I'll get off my soapbox now...I know this is really my first big post, but I've been a skins fan for roughly 20 years and have labored and loved with them.

no need to apologize for your ranting and raving, you obviously bleed B&G like the rest of us, so feel free to "vent"
THN's resident jerk.

aka Sarcastic Hog

Postby skinz74 » Thu Nov 20, 2003 11:35 am

Would like to add to my list of things needed to win...

8. NO COVER 2 DEFENSE...let's see some bump and run.
9. Ade Jimoh helps Trung hand out Gatorade and fresh towels.
10. All linebackers have to have a signed note from their parents before they are allowed to blitz...freelancing unauthorized.
11. John Hall has to wear a dress until the next game for missing FG's under 50, kinda like in golf when you don't hit past the red tees.
12. At all costs we must give Bruce plenty of playing time to get the record, regardless of his performance.
13. Capitalize on turnovers...not ever team is in the holiday spirit, willing to give you 4 turnovers a game, w/3 in the first half.

That is all, for now...

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football