THNFF 2017...

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
**LPJ**

THNFF 2017...

Postby langleyparkjoe » Fri May 05, 2017 9:37 am

... details coming soon.

Stay thirsty my friends.

:mrgreen:
Hog Bowl Champions
'09 langleyparkjoe, '10 Cappster, '11 & '13 DarthMonk,
'12 Deadskins, '14 PickSixerTWSS, '15 APEX PREDATOR, '16 vwoodzpusha

|||

Re: THNFF 2017...

Postby HEROHAMO » Mon May 08, 2017 3:10 pm

I'm in this year Joe.
Last time I played I didn't draft my team and with my adjustments made it to the finals. That was the only year I played.

In my other league I'm a 3 time champ defending champ in 5 years.
Just let me know when. Hopefully you can set up a Sunday draft.

Everyone works during weekdays Sunday around the times a game would be played before preseason of course would be best.

Don't be a loser and plan draft day when everyone's working. :-D :-D
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue May 09, 2017 8:52 am

HEROHAMO wrote:I'm in this year Joe.
Last time I played I didn't draft my team and with my adjustments made it to the finals. That was the only year I played.

In my other league I'm a 3 time champ defending champ in 5 years.
Just let me know when. Hopefully you can set up a Sunday draft.

Everyone works during weekdays Sunday around the times a game would be played before preseason of course would be best.

Don't be a loser and plan draft day when everyone's working. :-D :-D

Hero did you get an email from the league?
Hog Bowl Champions

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Tue May 09, 2017 1:59 pm

Not yet herohamo@gmail.com is my email.
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Thu May 11, 2017 11:10 am

My Official Preseason Memo... :mrgreen:

Everyone who was in the league last season should have received a confirmation email to rejoin the league. Those current managers in the league have until the end of the May to sign into the league and confirm on the league's message board that they will be returning. Those managers who have not responded will be deleted and spots will be open for other THN members who would like to participate in the ONLY OFFICIAL THNFF league :mrgreen: June 1st I will begin sending out invitations to THN members who are currently NOT in the league from last year's season. Note, this does NOT include manager's who were deleted because they didn't confirm on the league's page in Yahoo. July 1st I will send out all remaining invitations to those would like to join, including those who were deleted. I will give updates during our THNFF preseason as the months go by.

A brief summary of the league if you're not familiar.. We use IDPs (individual defensive players), PPR (points per reception), special teams yardage (plus scoring), multiple flex players (offense and defense), and we have an excellent bonus points structure in place. Once you have joined I recommend you to check out the settings for points, rosters, etc.

May 31st- Last day for current managers to confirm their return for the '17 season
June 1st- Delete non-responding managers from the league and league will be open for members who were NOT in the league last season
July 1st- League will be open to all members including those current managers who may have been deleted

Please send me your email addresses if you would like to receive an invitation or you can post it here (Hero I got you bro). If you were deleted, you too will also need to send me your email addresses. League invitations will be sent in the order in which I received your email addresses. Please note I am unable to reserve your space, you will have to join the league yourself once I send you the invitation. If you get a response saying the league is full, please let me know so I may verify.. however if you snooze, you lose. *** EA7649 will be receiving the first invitation in June as he was just a tad-bit slow in joining from the sent invitation last year and I promised him I'll send him one if spots open up and of course Hero will get the 2nd invitation.

Hit me up if you have any questions.

HTTR and as always, **** dallass!

Hog Bowl Champions

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue May 30, 2017 10:46 am

Just a reminder to those currently in the league.. If you haven't confirmed your entry on the league page please do so before tomorrow night.

June 1st your name will be deleted and spots will open up for other THN members to join. You will have to send me your email addresses after that in order for me to put you back in for the open-house date of July 1st.

Thanks and good luck!
Hog Bowl Champions

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:26 am

..and then there were 9..

Looks like we have 9 confirmed teams returning for the '17 THNFF seaon. That means we have 5 available slots right now for anyone who was not in the league last season.
EA7649 and Herohamo, your invitations are waiting in your email inbox. Please check your spam/junk folder in case you don't see it.

If you would like to join THNFF '17 season, simply leave your email address here or send it to me as a private message.

July 1st- Open enrollment for everyone including those teams that were too late in confirming their return this season.

Not even sure why I'm doing this, I may as well just give myself the trophy... :mrgreen:
Hog Bowl Champions

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:57 am

Good Morning Friends...

Just a reminder if you'd like to join THN Fantasy Football please either PM me your email address or leave it here.

Lata!!
Hog Bowl Champions

||||||

Postby EA7649 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:10 am

langleyparkjoe wrote:..and then there were 9..

Looks like we have 9 confirmed teams returning for the '17 THNFF seaon. That means we have 5 available slots right now for anyone who was not in the league last season.
EA7649 and Herohamo, your invitations are waiting in your email inbox. Please check your spam/junk folder in case you don't see it.

If you would like to join THNFF '17 season, simply leave your email address here or send it to me as a private message.

July 1st- Open enrollment for everyone including those teams that were too late in confirming their return this season.

Not even sure why I'm doing this, I may as well just give myself the trophy... :mrgreen:

Thanks saw it. Will join soon.

||||||

Postby EA7649 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:28 am

Phew, made it in time! Looks to be closing fast. Jump on it!

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:18 am

Welcome to the league EA7649 !!!

We have 4 slots left if anyone is interested in joining.

Either leave your email address here or pm it to me and I'll send you the invite.

Hog Bowl Champions

Return to General Manager's Office