Trades That Will Never Occur

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
Hog

Trades That Will Never Occur

Postby GSPODS » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:11 am

I thought I'd start this Forum off right by proposing the Redskins trade James Thrash to Indianapolis for Marvin Harrison.

It works in Madden. :shock:

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:49 pm

So far the best trade I've made in my league was right after the Green Bay game, when Cooley had a monster game.

My league mate really wanted me to trade him Cooley. I needed a RB so I suggested a Cooley-Portis trade.

He accepted.

Best trade I made all year.

As for the Skins, how about if we offer up Santana Moss for Randy Moss, or for Chad Johnson.....some other WR that isn't playing hurt right now!
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

Hog

Postby GSPODS » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:17 pm

Justice Hog wrote:So far the best trade I've made in my league was right after the Green Bay game, when Cooley had a monster game.

My league mate really wanted me to trade him Cooley. I needed a RB so I suggested a Cooley-Portis trade.

He accepted.

As for the Skins, how about if we offer up Santana Moss for Randy Moss, or for Chad Johnson.....some other WR that isn't playing hurt right now!

You were somewhat close, JH, but I was more referring to a por-tiz2skins type fantasy trade scenario. Since the original post, I suppose the Redskins could throw Brandon Lloyd into the deal. :up:

Hog

Postby Sir_Monk » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:14 pm

So far the best trade I've made in my league was right after the Green Bay game, when Cooley had a monster game.

He accepted.

I got Adrian Peterson and Calvin Johnson right after our draft for Micheal Turner and Chris Chambers.
Bruce has the authority. When Bruce makes the decision, it's a Redskins decision.

Fire Bruce Boudreau

Hog

Postby jazzskins » Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:05 pm

Justice Hog wrote:So far the best trade I've made in my league was right after the Green Bay game, when Cooley had a monster game.

He accepted.

That was me. It was a good trade for both of us. I had three solid RB's including Adrian Peterson, but no TE! Since the trade Portis has been playing lights out! Good for you!

Return to General Manager's Office