CJ suggested us and Miami in a trade

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:49 am

Your DIVA is in a little trouble. GET IT???

Say NO to DIVAs.

Now you are REALLY spoiling it for us. You and about any other sensible fan would say NO. But BECAUSE you call him an attention-seeking diva, Danny the Clown NOW will be interested. :evil:

por-tiz2skins wrote:Man like Arnold Arnold Schwarzenegger always saids" stop being a lil girl ''.
Yeah por-tiz2skins, give him hell, slowly though, he might get lost in the depth of your literary style which, admittedly, is getting to be even readable at times bro. :lol:

Message to Danny the Clown:

Countertrey is only kidding. Ocho cinco is really a humble player. He has lost his attention grabbing style and he is an expensive player whose better days have past.

Now, I did it. You guys got me to screw this one up. !!! :evil:
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

|||||||

Postby UK Skins Fan » Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:22 am

And this is now the 86th thread on the subject.
Also available on Twitter @UKSkinsFan

Junior Hog

Postby Jake » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:56 am

por-tiz2skins wrote:
RayNAustin wrote:We do not need this idiot on the team. We have more than our fair share of dysfunction already. The last thing we need is some megalomaniac who thinks the world revolves around him. Lets leave that attitude off the field, out of the locker room, and in the front office where it belongs. :wink:
But we need a big time huge play maker "which we haven't had since Gary Clark and Art Monk days.

Not at the risk of acquiring someone who acts like a 12 year old. I expected better from Chad but this offseason has shown his true colors so far.
RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007
RIP Kevin Mitchell 1971-2007
RIP Justin Skaggs 1979-2007
RIP Sammy Baugh 1914-2008

RIP JPFair
RIP VetSkinsFan

#60 Chris Samuels: 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time Pro Bowl left tackle!

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:44 am

Chad has been unfairly treated this year. He has gotten the bulk of the blame for the Bengals horrible season. Yet Chad has continually done his job. In fact he led the league in yardage gained. He continues to produce and yet the media tries to portray him as the bad guy.

The only problem with bringing him to Washington would be the huge contract he would demand. Other than that he outproduced all of our receivers.

So dont fool yourselves Redskin nation. Chad would help this team. The question is how much would he cost?
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

Hog

Postby Sir_Monk » Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:08 am

Chad would help this team. The question is how much would he cost?

His cost both in picks and the cap room it would take to get this done is why he would hurt us. Not to mention his attitude the later half of this season makes him less appealing.
Bruce has the authority. When Bruce makes the decision, it's a Redskins decision.

Fire Bruce Boudreau

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:26 am

Chad has been unfairly treated this year. He has gotten the bulk of the blame for the Bengals horrible season.

Ohhhhhh! POOOOOOOR CHADDDDD!

Coach asked him to knock off the touchdown stuff, so he quibbles, and does something else, which still results in penalties, and in undermining the coach... and the press calls him on his crap. WHAAAAAA! I don't want to talk to the press! Whaaaaa!

TJ Houshmanzada has played with him since college... what did he say on Sirius NFL Radio in "defense" of his good buddy? "we'll play well with him, and we'll play well without him". Ummm... not exactly a ringing endorsement from someone who knows him really well...

Say no to divas.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Hog

Postby por-tiz2skins » Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:30 am

Countertrey wrote:
Chad has been unfairly treated this year. He has gotten the bulk of the blame for the Bengals horrible season.

Coach asked him to knock off the touchdown stuff, so he quibbles, and does something else, which still results in penalties, and in undermining the coach... and the press calls him on his crap. WHAAAAAA! I don't want to talk to the press! Whaaaaa!

TJ Houshmanzada has played with him since college... what did he say on Sirius NFL Radio in "defense" of his good buddy? "we'll play well with him, and we'll play well without him". Ummm... not exactly a ringing endorsement from someone who knows him really well...

Say no to divas.
OK..........gotta ask.If we draft a WR like Mario Mannigham or Lima Sweed or DJ hall or freking Jenkins and non of them did good at all this year what would you say?.Makes you realize that "dam to think we could of gotten Chad Johnson instead of worrying "ONCE AGAIN" in acquiring a big playmaker like Chad.
R.I.P

Sean Taylor-21#
Greatest safety ever and the most feared hardest hitting safety ever.

"I swear I'll Honor the number 21#"

-Clinton Portis

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:31 pm

OK..........gotta ask.If we draft a WR like Mario Mannigham or Lima Sweed or DJ hall or freking Jenkins and non of them did good at all this year what would you say?.Makes you realize that "dam to think we could of gotten Chad Johnson instead of worrying "ONCE AGAIN" in acquiring a big playmaker like Chad.

LOL! And If YOU manage to convince the owner to pull the (very expensive) trigger on Chad, and all he does is blow up the locker room? Perhaps YOU will realize how stupid it is to have a massive diva attitude on a team.

Or not... :roll:

Do we need a playmaking WR to open up the Offense? Yes. Do we need a diva, who may touch the ball only 6 or 7 times a game at the risk of team unity, and long term cap ramifications? NO!

Until his outbursts this week, I was willing to bite the bullet... knowing that he had a bit of a "princess" attitude... well, clearly, it's more than a bit.

No. No NO.

(RIC's concern of triggering an oppositional defiant reaction by the Danny is duly noted :wink: )

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:36 pm

Sir_Monk wrote:
Chad would help this team. The question is how much would he cost?

His cost both in picks and the cap room it would take to get this done is why he would hurt us. Not to mention his attitude the later half of this season makes him less appealing.

You mean like the contracts we have given Brandon Lloyd and Antwan Randle El? :lol:

We dont want to throw away money now do we? That is not the Redskin way. :lol:

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:41 pm

Countertrey wrote:

Say no to divas.

Whaaaa, Whaaaa, Whaaaa, LOL

He is a diva yes.

But, he is also one of the most talented receivers in the league. He is also a leader and hardworker.

You dont produce numbers like he has unless you consistently work hard. He also has a jubilence about him. Yes he is a showman.

But, you put him down for him celebrating. Well then start putting down the posse too then. Who do you think started it all? The fun bunch did. It is a game folks. It is meant to be fun.

:lol:

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

Postby yupchagee » Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:37 pm

por-tiz2skins wrote:
RayNAustin wrote:We do not need this idiot on the team. We have more than our fair share of dysfunction already. The last thing we need is some megalomaniac who thinks the world revolves around him. Lets leave that attitude off the field, out of the locker room, and in the front office where it belongs. :wink:
But we need a big time huge play maker "which we haven't had since Gary Clark and Art Monk days.

Moss has shown himself to be a big play receiver (remember the Cowboys game in '06?) He is a #1 WR. ARE is a #3 WR. We need a #2.
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:51 pm

Who do you think started it all?

Billy "White Shoes" Johnson.

NOT the Fun Bunch

Well then start putting down the posse too then.

And they STOPPED when told to do so. Unlike Mr "Me First" Ocho Cinco.

Fun? Scoring touchdowns isn't enough fun?

Hog

Postby por-tiz2skins » Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:54 pm

yupchagee wrote:
por-tiz2skins wrote:

Moss has shown himself to be a big play receiver (remember the Cowboys game in '06?) He is a #1 WR. ARE is a #3 WR. We need a #2.
Wish Moss was a #1 WR but he hasnt had 1000 yards for 2 years now.He might not for a long while.
R.I.P

Sean Taylor-21#
Greatest safety ever and the most feared hardest hitting safety ever.

"I swear I'll Honor the number 21#"

-Clinton Portis

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:10 am

Countertrey wrote:
Who do you think started it all?

Billy "White Shoes" Johnson.

NOT the Fun Bunch

Well then start putting down the posse too then.

And they STOPPED when told to do so. Unlike Mr "Me First" Ocho Cinco.

Fun? Scoring touchdowns isn't enough fun?

Its all entertainment in the bigger scope of things. All though we have our hearts tied into our teams, it is still a game.

What is a game for? Fun.

To me it just provides some more fun watching the TD celebrations. If they opposing team does not like it then stop him from scoring. Simple.

Some guys like the celebrations some guys dont. Oh well. Whaaa , whaaa, whaaaa! LOL :lol:

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

One Step Away

Postby VetSkinsFan » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:07 am

TDs fun? I would think that a multi-million dollar contract would make it fun.....
...any given Sunday....

RIP #21 Sean Taylor. You will be loved and adored by Redskins fans forever!!!!!

GSPODS:
The National Anthem sucks.
What a useless piece of propagandist rhetoric that is.

Return to General Manager's Office