Danny wants Chad Bad?

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
Hog

Danny wants Chad Bad?

Postby por-tiz2skins » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:24 pm

NOw don't switch this to the Fantasy lounge.This is important because,ESPN it self reported that Danny is very interested in "OCHO CINCO".

Now looking at what Cincy wants they want a 1st round pick....should we do it? .I herd where doing this because we wont infact have enough cap space to draft a 1st rounder.And Chad is willing to re-sign a new contract for us to get a better cap room.

What do I say?????:HELL YES.........I said earlier on that Chad would cry to Jason Campbell about trows but now that I think about it.....maybe he didn't.Palmer trows to T.J alot more now when Chad is more open.I say we should get Chad what do we have to lose.....drafting a WR hasnt worked for years and brining Chad would be good in the locker room because of his media jokes and knows our players well.

"What about a DE you ask?" well we have cheap FA like Smith that can help but we also have a 2nd round pick,and we said it our self but where interested in drafting guys like "Grove''-Phllip merling-Jackson,all 3 are pass rushers.Alot of times first round DE's to translate that great.

Lets do it Skins fans go on the Chad bandwagon.
R.I.P

Sean Taylor-21#
Greatest safety ever and the most feared hardest hitting safety ever.

"I swear I'll Honor the number 21#"

-Clinton Portis

The Evil Straw

Postby Fios » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:24 pm

This is the last time you will be warned about opening a thread that has already been started or posting in the wrong forum.
RIP Sean Taylor

Return to General Manager's Office