my new crazy plan

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
Hog

my new crazy plan

Postby TincoSkin » Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:57 pm

we go out and get crumpler and a new o line and thats it for the O. we use a double TE set all the time with moss and randel el split wide max protection for JC and both TEs have out routs and both have hands. maybe even have cooley move to the HB and keep crump on the line. if we can pick up two or three other TEs and use them in a new package called no wide outs. this way we can have a moblie line that can bloack and catch. just a mass of moving guys that all of a sudden splits off in all sorts of directions for jason to hit. or for CP to bust through. main key here.. only moss and El are left as wide outs.
GIBBS FOR LIFE

Hey hey hey, go Greenway!

Hog

Postby TincoSkin » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:14 pm

who ever wrote that insane dribble should be strung up.
GIBBS FOR LIFE

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:47 am

It was just starting to grow on me...

The 747 Offense. Big is beautiful.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Re: my new crazy plan

Postby yupchagee » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:23 pm

TincoSkin wrote:we go out and get crumpler and a new o line and thats it for the O. we use a double TE set all the time with moss and randel el split wide max protection for JC and both TEs have out routs and both have hands. maybe even have cooley move to the HB and keep crump on the line. if we can pick up two or three other TEs and use them in a new package called no wide outs. this way we can have a moblie line that can bloack and catch. just a mass of moving guys that all of a sudden splits off in all sorts of directions for jason to hit. or for CP to bust through. main key here.. only moss and El are left as wide outs.

Care to share whatever it is you are smoking :?:
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

Hog

Postby spenser » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:06 pm

Well your thread title is certainy Appropriate.... " my new CRAZY plan". Oh and by the way, in response to "who ever wrote that insane dribble should be strung up." Ummm... that would be yourself, so go get your noose.

Hog

Postby TincoSkin » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:29 pm

oh man, they have posted a poll on redskins.com about crumpler. i think they read the threads on this site, even the ones I start!
GIBBS FOR LIFE

Brown in the Hall

Postby NC43Hog » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:23 pm

TincoSkin wrote:oh man, they have posted a poll on redskins.com about crumpler. i think they read the threads on this site, even the ones I start!

We do our best to warn folks but sometimes a few get through!!! :wink:
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." - Dean Wormer

One Step Away

Re: my new crazy plan

Postby VetSkinsFan » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:10 am

TincoSkin wrote:we go out and get crumpler and a new o line and thats it for the O. we use a double TE set all the time with moss and randel el split wide max protection for JC and both TEs have out routs and both have hands. maybe even have cooley move to the HB and keep crump on the line. if we can pick up two or three other TEs and use them in a new package called no wide outs. this way we can have a moblie line that can bloack and catch. just a mass of moving guys that all of a sudden splits off in all sorts of directions for jason to hit. or for CP to bust through. main key here.. only moss and El are left as wide outs.

I thought about commenting on this, but I read it 3x and decided it speaks for itself.

....and this brings us to another point, kids. DON'T DO DRUGS!!!
...any given Sunday....

RIP #21 Sean Taylor. You will be loved and adored by Redskins fans forever!!!!!

GSPODS:
The National Anthem sucks.
What a useless piece of propagandist rhetoric that is.

Hog

Postby SKINFAN » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:57 am

wrong era, if JG was calling the shots, it just might work for his Jumbo Gumbo goal line.
#21 (36) This IS and will always be the High watermark where all new DB's are measured.

Proverbs 27:17

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:55 am

Gibbs ran plenty of formations like you mention here. Who knows Zorn may implement some max protection.

From what I have seen of the west coast it is alot of I form and split backs. Heck no Shotgun formation booo! I love the SHotgun when you have a big armed QB.
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

One Step Away

Postby VetSkinsFan » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:16 am

Don't think max protect has 2 TEs in routes, though....
...any given Sunday....

RIP #21 Sean Taylor. You will be loved and adored by Redskins fans forever!!!!!

GSPODS:
The National Anthem sucks.
What a useless piece of propagandist rhetoric that is.

Return to General Manager's Office