are we stupid?

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
Hog

are we stupid?

Postby skinsrule84 » Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:24 pm

The Bills got Stroud for a 3rd and 5th round pick...

All I'm gonna say.

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Re: are we stupid?

Postby 1niksder » Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:59 pm

skinsrule84 wrote:The Bills got Stroud for a 3rd and 5th round pick...

All I'm gonna say.

We aren't stupid... anymore. Stroud has missed 12 games over the last two seasons because of injuries and a steroid suspension. He's averaging around 40 tackles a year and can't rush the passer.

Are the Bills stupid might be a better question. The Jags now have two more picks to use in a trade for a run stopping DT since they didn't have one. The Bills have two less draft picks and will need a run stopping DT when Stroud is unable to play for whatever reason. He's in the program and a slip up will cost him to miss a year if it happens.
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Pushing Paper

Re: are we stupid?

Postby PulpExposure » Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:07 am

1niksder wrote:
skinsrule84 wrote:The Bills got Stroud for a 3rd and 5th round pick...

All I'm gonna say.

We aren't stupid... anymore. Stroud has missed 12 games over the last two seasons because of injuries and a steroid suspension. He's averaging around 40 tackles a year and can't rush the passer.

Are the Bills stupid might be a better question. The Jags now have two more picks to use in a trade for a run stopping DT since they didn't have one. The Bills have two less draft picks and will need a run stopping DT when Stroud is unable to play for whatever reason. He's in the program and a slip up will cost him to miss a year if it happens.

Not to mention he's just coming off microfracture surgery, which means he'll likely never be back to full health.

Return to General Manager's Office