Fantasy Players - Help a fellow Skins fan out!

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
piglet

Fantasy Players - Help a fellow Skins fan out!

Postby gbUSC » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:09 pm

Hey all-

I've been a reader/member of this site for several years, although I don't post very often. I hope the mods don't mind me posting this here (see below), but I just got a new job with a fantasy sports website called Rotohog.com. We have a fun and unique, stock market-style fantasy game unlike any of the usual games out there and we are growing really fast. Our next goal is to reach 100,000 users so I was hoping I could get some of you fantasy players to sign up for the baseball season and give it a try. Even if you don't want to play, just checking out the site and registering would really help me out.

It is free to play (I make no money by posting this) and the top 100 players on the site can win prizes ranging from a Ford Mustang, plasma TVs and Nintendo Wiis to gift cards and gear.

If you're interested, just go to www.rotohog.com to sign up. If enough people are interested, we can create a custom Redskins league and compete against each other for fun.

Feel free to post questions or comments about the site because we are constantly trying to fix and improve it.

Thanks for reading this. I'm really excited about this new job and I hope to see some of you guys on the site.

MODS - I didn't want to post this on the main board since it's off topic, but if you don't mind I would like to repost it there since there is more traffic. I won't do it without your permission though. We can even get a www.thehogs.net custom league going for the season! Thanks.

-GB

Return to General Manager's Office