Boldin likely to be traded to Ravens

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
Hog

Boldin likely to be traded to Ravens

Postby fleetus » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:02 pm

as reported by John Clayton on ESPN at 6pm.
Build through the draft!

B-rad

Postby brad7686 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:01 pm

Pretty solid move for them. Their first isn't early.
No Pressure, No Diamonds

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:14 pm

I hope so. Keep him out of the NFC East.
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:31 pm

Guys were just talking about this in the barber shop. They definitely need a WR.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

Canes Skin

Postby CanesSkins26 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:06 pm

Would be a great move for the Ravens. They already have a killer defense and a very good running game. A wr combo of Mason and Boldin would be nasty. If Flacco continues to develop the Ravens could be scary good.
Suck and Luck

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:12 am

CanesSkins26 wrote:Would be a great move for the Ravens. They already have a killer defense and a very good running game. A wr combo of Mason and Boldin would be nasty. If Flacco continues to develop the Ravens could be scary good.

I've been telling my friends that I'm not too sure how their defense is going to react to all of the losses. They lose Bart Scott, McAllister, Rolle, Leonard...and how is Dawan Landry going to come back from that neck injury if at all...

+++++++++

Postby Skinsfan55 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:22 am

I'm not as worried about Boldin in the NFC East as I am in Braylon Edwards as a possibility for the Giants. He has some problem with drops but he's one of the best WR's in football.
"Guess [Ryan Kerrigan] really does have a good motor. And is relentless. And never quits on a play. And just keeps coming. And probably eats Wheaties and drinks Apple Pie smoothies and shaves with Valvoline." -Dan Steinberg DC Sports Bog

Hog

Postby vwoodzpusha » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:45 am

Chris Luva Luva wrote:
CanesSkins26 wrote:Would be a great move for the Ravens. They already have a killer defense and a very good running game. A wr combo of Mason and Boldin would be nasty. If Flacco continues to develop the Ravens could be scary good.

I've been telling my friends that I'm not too sure how their defense is going to react to all of the losses. They lose Bart Scott, McAllister, Rolle, Leonard...and how is Dawan Landry going to come back from that neck injury if at all...

I thought they picked Rolle back up after they cut him?

EDIT: Here it is:

Tuesday, April 7, 2009
TEAM
Re-signed cornerback Samari Rolle to a four-year contract and re-signed quarterback Todd Bouman to a one-year contract.

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:39 am

Skinsfan55 wrote:I'm not as worried about Boldin in the NFC East as I am in Braylon Edwards as a possibility for the Giants. He has some problem with drops but he's one of the best WR's in football.

Shoooooot, he didn't do jack for me last year on my fantasy team.. I'm talking after he came back from injuries.. he was total garbage. Now a fresh start with Eli and them might do him good but I'd rather face him as opposed to Boldin anyday.
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

Canes Skin

Postby CanesSkins26 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:18 am

langleyparkjoe wrote:
Skinsfan55 wrote:I'm not as worried about Boldin in the NFC East as I am in Braylon Edwards as a possibility for the Giants. He has some problem with drops but he's one of the best WR's in football.

Shoooooot, he didn't do jack for me last year on my fantasy team.. I'm talking after he came back from injuries.. he was total garbage. Now a fresh start with Eli and them might do him good but I'd rather face him as opposed to Boldin anyday.

Cleveland had qb problems last year so the struggles were all Edwards' fault. Being a U fan I love Ken Dorsey, but he has no business starting games in the NFL.
Suck and Luck

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:44 am

vwoodzpusha wrote:
Chris Luva Luva wrote:

I thought they picked Rolle back up after they cut him?

EDIT: Here it is:

Tuesday, April 7, 2009
TEAM
Re-signed cornerback Samari Rolle to a four-year contract and re-signed quarterback Todd Bouman to a one-year contract.

I stand corrected.

Return to General Manager's Office