****THN Fantasy Football League****

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
tribe
Posts: 6160
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:02 pm
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:47 am

oK, What are the rules for changing team NAME...?
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

**LPJ**
Posts: 6377
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:12 am
Location: Langley Park, MD *Tick Tock*

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:18 am

tribeofjudah wrote:oK, What are the rules for changing team NAME...?


make it as mean or disgusting or messed up as possible.

or u can be lame like me and jus use your handle.

i may change it though but not sure yet. do whatever you want, you act like we care about your name or something. doesn't matter what your name will be, it'll be at the bottom of the rankings at the end of the season.

take that and shove it up your tailpipe.

bless.


8)
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

**LPJ**
Posts: 6377
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:12 am
Location: Langley Park, MD *Tick Tock*

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:25 am

Brutha Monk, thank you very much for keeping an eye out on those things. My responsibility and I'd like to say I would've caught it but I'm not sure I would've. :lol:

It's fixed now.. and I updated some stuff.

8)
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

CKRGiii
Posts: 4581
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 pm
Location: 505 New Mexico repn

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:29 pm

Date picked for draft yet LPJay?? I think evenings after the twentieth should work for most all of us right?
*Excluding that spot of tea sippin Euro character(s) of course
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

**LPJ**
Posts: 6377
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:12 am
Location: Langley Park, MD *Tick Tock*

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:41 pm

cowboykillerzRED wrote:Date picked for draft yet LPJay?? I think evenings after the twentieth should work for most all of us right?
*Excluding that spot of tea sippin Euro character(s) of course


Does 8/23 (Thursday) work for you folks?

830pm and 9pm are available.

Let me know what's good.
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

tribe
Posts: 6160
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:02 pm
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:24 pm

langleyparkjoe wrote:
tribeofjudah wrote:oK, What are the rules for changing team NAME...?


make it as mean or disgusting or messed up as possible.

or u can be lame like me and jus use your handle.

i may change it though but not sure yet. do whatever you want, you act like we care about your name or something. doesn't matter what your name will be, it'll be at the bottom of the rankings at the end of the season.

take that and shove it up your tailpipe.

bless.


8)


Looks like someone PISSED in your bowl o cereal........hahaha.
This is why this site is sooo much fun...... cheers.

I don't matter NONE...cuz ur going DOWN..........charlie brown...!!!
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

tribe
Posts: 6160
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:02 pm
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:28 pm

langleyparkjoe wrote:
cowboykillerzRED wrote:Date picked for draft yet LPJay?? I think evenings after the twentieth should work for most all of us right?
*Excluding that spot of tea sippin Euro character(s) of course


Does 8/23 (Thursday) work for you folks?

830pm and 9pm are available.

Let me know what's good.



AHHHH.............MAN.....!!!!

....ok, that works
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

DarthMonk
Posts: 4388
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:58 pm

Postby DarthMonk » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:58 pm

tribeofjudah wrote:
langleyparkjoe wrote:
cowboykillerzRED wrote:Date picked for draft yet LPJay?? I think evenings after the twentieth should work for most all of us right?
*Excluding that spot of tea sippin Euro character(s) of course


Does 8/23 (Thursday) work for you folks?

830pm and 9pm are available.


Let me know what's good.



AHHHH.............MAN.....!!!!

....ok, that works


8/23 Thursday at 8:30 PM or 9:00 PM works!!

DarthMonk
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)


Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 1194
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:02 pm
Location: Co. Cavan, Ireland

Postby SouthLondonRedskin » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:54 pm

7pm would be better....
Here It Comes Again: Worst to First Baby!

DarthMonk
Posts: 4388
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:58 pm

Postby DarthMonk » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:00 pm

SouthLondonRedskin wrote:7pm would be better....


... and if my aunt was named Bob and had balls then Bob would be my uncle!

Monkey
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)


Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 1194
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:02 pm
Location: Co. Cavan, Ireland

Postby SouthLondonRedskin » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:04 am

DarthMonk wrote:
SouthLondonRedskin wrote:7pm would be better....


... and if my aunt was named Bob and had balls then Bob would be my uncle!

Monkey


Well go suck your aunt off then.....

:wink:
Here It Comes Again: Worst to First Baby!

**LPJ**
Posts: 6377
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:12 am
Location: Langley Park, MD *Tick Tock*

Postby langleyparkjoe » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:03 am

Remember where we are SLR, mind what you say. :P

You guys across the pond are +6 hours correct? So that's about 2am if we start at 8. The picks are 1minute each.. maybe you should just take that Friday off. :lol:
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

ATX
Posts: 3384
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:59 am
Location: NOVA

Postby ATX_Skins » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:22 am

DarthMonk wrote:
tribeofjudah wrote:
langleyparkjoe wrote:
cowboykillerzRED wrote:Date picked for draft yet LPJay?? I think evenings after the twentieth should work for most all of us right?
*Excluding that spot of tea sippin Euro character(s) of course


Does 8/23 (Thursday) work for you folks?

830pm and 9pm are available.


Let me know what's good.



AHHHH.............MAN.....!!!!

....ok, that works


8/23 Thursday at 8:30 PM or 9:00 PM works!!

DarthMonk


+1
Support the troops, especially our snipers.

**LPJ**
Posts: 6377
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:12 am
Location: Langley Park, MD *Tick Tock*

Postby langleyparkjoe » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:08 pm

OK, THURSDAY 8/23 AT 830PM.

LOCKED!!!
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

tribe
Posts: 6160
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:02 pm
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:14 am

langleyparkjoe wrote:OK, THURSDAY 8/23 AT 830PM.

LOCKED!!!


OK dawg......that is 530pm for the Left coast, Cali time.
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

Return to General Manager's Office