Early Draft prediction for Skins = Cam Newton

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
Canes Skin

Postby CanesSkins26 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:45 am

VetSkinsFan wrote:The consensus of the mocks I've seen is that we're getting Julio Jones. Cam is falling out of the limelight and I've even seen him rated as the #3 QB in the draft now.

I'd be very happy with Julio Jones, especially after the type of performance he put on at the Combine even though he had a broken bone in his foot.
Suck and Luck

One Step Away

Postby VetSkinsFan » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:55 am

CanesSkins26 wrote:
VetSkinsFan wrote:The consensus of the mocks I've seen is that we're getting Julio Jones. Cam is falling out of the limelight and I've even seen him rated as the #3 QB in the draft now.

I'd be very happy with Julio Jones, especially after the type of performance he put on at the Combine even though he had a broken bone in his foot.

I atched a highlight film on him. He doesn't look like he gets lazy with the YAC. He's got incredible combine stats. Only hit on him I've heard is that he gets the dropsies on occasion, but I like this guy.
...any given Sunday....

RIP #21 Sean Taylor. You will be loved and adored by Redskins fans forever!!!!!

GSPODS:
The National Anthem sucks.
What a useless piece of propagandist rhetoric that is.

Pacman Rules

Postby gay4pacman » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:32 pm

VetSkinsFan wrote:
CanesSkins26 wrote:

I atched a highlight film on him. He doesn't look like he gets lazy with the YAC. He's got incredible combine stats. Only hit on him I've heard is that he gets the dropsies on occasion, but I like this guy.

cough *rod gardner* cough
I know this guy named Jimmy, he has a pet....POSTERNUTBAG! Thats his cats name, POSTERNUTBAG!!!

Canes Skin

Postby CanesSkins26 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:47 pm

gay4pacman wrote:
VetSkinsFan wrote:
CanesSkins26 wrote:

Pointless comparison.
Suck and Luck

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:32 am

IMO - predicting Cam Newton will be a part of this franchise is a "good news", "bad news" deal

The "bad" is that this would be another bad mistake by our FO - I just don't think they're taking a chance like that

The "good" is that predicting Cam Newton will be a part of this franchise is just that and it will not happen
RG3 needs to learn how to play QB in the NFL so he can take advantage of the weapons he has

Jay & Sean are going to make it happen ... "the things we’re doing are things he’s comfortable with & complement his strengths"

One Step Away

Postby VetSkinsFan » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:12 pm

gay4pacman wrote:
VetSkinsFan wrote:
CanesSkins26 wrote:

Nothing intelligent to add I take it?
...any given Sunday....

RIP #21 Sean Taylor. You will be loved and adored by Redskins fans forever!!!!!

GSPODS:
The National Anthem sucks.
What a useless piece of propagandist rhetoric that is.

Return to General Manager's Office