The other guy named CAM...

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

The other guy named CAM...

Postby tribeofjudah » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:19 pm

Cam Jordan was a STUD at CalBears. We could likely get this guy at #10. He's be SOLID for our Dline.

Although his father, Steve Jordan, played in six Pro Bowls in 13 years as a tight end with the Minnesota Vikings, the son gravitated toward another sport. “Growing up, I was more of a basketball guy,” he said. I didn’t play football until I was in eighth grade.”

As he grew, he changed the NBA star he wanted to be like. “I thought I was going to be the next A. I. [former Georgetown guard Allen Iverson], but I don’t think I have the frame for that,” Jordan said. “I thought I was going to be Kevin Garnett; that didn’t pan out.”

He is looking forward to the workout events at the combine. “I’m a very competitive person,” he said. “I don’t lose.

“I’m going in with the mentality tomorrow that this is mine and everything that I do I’m going to win. I’m looking to excel in everything.”

He projected a smiling, positive image as he spoke to the media at the combine. Jordan said he smiles on the field, but for different reasons.

“It’ll put the biggest smile on me to hit a quarterback and hear the wind come out of his chest,” he said.

“When I hit a running back — a running back, you know, is 220 — he doesn’t have much of a chance. When I lay him out, I come up with a smile. I’m telling him I’m coming back next time; I’ll be there soon.”

http://www.csnwashington.com/02/26/11/R ... feedID=272
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

Hog

Postby Red_One43 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:13 pm

He's on my radar. I like the comment in the article about the swagger he would bring. We need that!

Return to General Manager's Office