Steve Slaton?

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:28 am

broomboy wrote:
gay4pacman wrote:"puff puff give".....just not "puff puff give" the football up!

To the left sf33, to the left.

Puff puff pass /thread

:lol: @ Broom
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

Postby yupchagee » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:15 pm

skinsfan#33 wrote:
TCIYM wrote:Someone drew a half-assed connection without giving any thought ... Hard to connect using logic but many writers don't. They are simply filling page space.

Wiser words have never been spoken.

The Media is in the business of getting a reaction from their intended audience. They simply don't care if their information is accurately portrayed and often they don't care is it is accurate at all!

As long as they can get lemming fans to swallow it hook line and sinker.

Unfortunately, their is no shortage of mindless fools that will soak up anything the media spews.

Cut them some slack. There is virtually nothing to write about the NFL these days.
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

Postby skinsfan#33 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:50 pm

yupchagee wrote:
skinsfan#33 wrote:
TCIYM wrote:Someone drew a half-assed connection without giving any thought ... Hard to connect using logic but many writers don't. They are simply filling page space.

Wiser words have never been spoken.

The Media is in the business of getting a reaction from their intended audience. They simply don't care if their information is accurately portrayed and often they don't care is it is accurate at all!

As long as they can get lemming fans to swallow it hook line and sinker.

Unfortunately, their is no shortage of mindless fools that will soak up anything the media spews.

Cut them some slack. There is virtually nothing to write about the NFL these days.

My comment was about this article or even this time of year, it was aimed at how poor the media has becom and this has been for most of the the past 10-15 years.

The meidia cares nothing about a story, they care about the ratings a story will produce and how to twist or distort the facts to get better ratings!
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

Hog

Postby fredp45 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:20 pm

I live in WV and saw him play a lot at WV, unfortunately, not his last year, as he was hurt. He's too small to take the pounding...no thanks.

Return to General Manager's Office