Is Pryor a good gamble if your the Skins

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
Hog

Postby Red_One43 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:05 pm

Red_One43 wrote:Ok, if we are talking about a "Slash" type of guy used in the wildcat, wide receiver, and emergency QB. Pryor said that he is open to playing other postions. It is worth the gamble of a 4th, but I am thinking someone is going 3rd with him. Colts are the only team to say that they aren't interested - smoke screen maybe?

I figured once, Pryor agreed to play other positions, that would bump him up another round for someone who really wanted him to play QB.
My guess is the Raiders want him primarily as a QB.

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:43 pm

I'm thinking that he will be suiting up with the Oakland Seniles in a few games... Old Al always tosses his Aricept into the trash when he sees a 4.4
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:25 pm

Countertrey wrote:I'm thinking that he will be suiting up with the Oakland Seniles in a few games... Old Al always tosses his Aricept into the trash when he sees a 4.4

Al Davis and Vinny C have to be related....

They want the NFL's fastest 440 relay team and Pryor was a most once his 40 time was posted
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:41 pm

1niksder wrote:
Countertrey wrote:I'm thinking that he will be suiting up with the Oakland Seniles in a few games...
Old Al always tosses his Aricept into the trash when he sees a 4.4

They want the NFL's fastest 440 relay team and Pryor was a Most Wanted once his 40 time was posted

ROTFALMAO ^^ oh man - you guys crack me up ROTFALMAO
The Redskins need to change to improve - we need a better GM and we need to do a better job of who we bring in to coach and play here - players and coaches need to be held accountable when they do not do their jobs well

Postby yupchagee » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:44 pm

Countertrey wrote:I'm thinking that he will be suiting up with the Oakland Seniles in a few games... Old Al always tosses his Aricept into the trash when he sees a 4.4

I expecy it will be more than a few. Remember he's suspended for the 1st 5 & can't even practice. One he's served his suspension, he will be too far behind to contribute.
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:50 am

yupchagee wrote:

I expecy it will be more than a few. Remember he's suspended for the 1st 5 & can't even practice. One he's served his suspension, he will be too far behind to contribute.

I have no idea what your definition of "a few" is, but they will coach him up on some pass routes, and have him in for a few plays in a wildcat... That won't take long. They will have to commit a roster spot to him... He can't practice with the team, but that doesn't mean that the team can't have a "consultant" identified that Pryor can hire to work with him on this stuff... and, he'll certainly have a copy of the playbook, with the least complicated plays identified for him to work on. They will find a way to get him involved as early as possible... that's what Al does.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:23 am

Countertrey wrote:that's what Al does.

:!:
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:47 pm

Ah! now I see, said the blind man :lol:

seems like the new QB that the Raiders picked up might have some issues with certain 'tests' :lol:

scoring 7 on the Wonderlic takes some doing - say what! :shock:

http://eye-on-football.blogs.cbssports. ... 8/31652633
The Redskins need to change to improve - we need a better GM and we need to do a better job of who we bring in to coach and play here - players and coaches need to be held accountable when they do not do their jobs well

Postby yupchagee » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:25 pm

1niksder wrote:

They want the NFL's fastest 440 relay team and Pryor was a most once his 40 time was posted

Yes, Vinnie is Al's illigitimate daughter.
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

Return to General Manager's Office