OT fantasy football question?

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
Hog

Postby NYFINESTSKINSFAN » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:25 am

I have a trade question? I was made two offers. The one I was offered Larry Fitzgerald for Matt Forte. The other I was offered Dwayne Bowe and McFadden for Adrian peterson. Please take my lineup into consideration. I have Dez Bryant, Vicent Jackson, and Percy Harvin has My starting 3 WR's and AJ Green and Randall Cobb on my bench. For RB's I have Javid Best and Bennie Wells on my bench. I have a solid WR corps, but with Fitzgerald in my line up I will have an insane starting WR corps, but I have to give up a stud RB, but I do have Javid Best and Bennie Wells as solid #2 RB's. With the Latter trade I will give up the #1 RB for another stud RB in McFadden, but he is no Adrian Peterson, but I will also acquire a stud WR in Dwayne Bowe though who is not a Larry Fitzgerald.

My league is a PPR format.

DarthMonk

Re: OT fantasy football question?

Postby DarthMonk » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:03 pm

We all play and are afraid to give public advice lest we tip our hands???

How many WRs in your league? How many RBs? How many teams?

DarthMonk

NYFINESTSKINSFAN wrote:OT fantasy football question?

I have a trade question? I was made two offers. The one I was offered Larry Fitzgerald for Matt Forte. The other I was offered Dwayne Bowe and McFadden for Adrian peterson. Please take my lineup into consideration. I have Dez Bryant, Vicent Jackson, and Percy Harvin has My starting 3 WR's and AJ Green and Randall Cobb on my bench. For RB's I have Javid Best and Bennie Wells on my bench. I have a solid WR corps, but with Fitzgerald in my line up I will have an insane starting WR corps, but I have to give up a stud RB, but I do have Javid Best and Bennie Wells as solid #2 RB's. With the Latter trade I will give up the #1 RB for another stud RB in McFadden, but he is no Adrian Peterson, but I will also acquire a stud WR in Dwayne Bowe though who is not a Larry Fitzgerald.

My league is a PPR format.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

Return to General Manager's Office