What if the Colts beat the Jaguars

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!

If the Colts win this Sunday and the Rams get #1 pick who do you want the Redskins to try to get?

RG3
100%
Bradford
No votes

Total votes : 3
piggie

What if the Colts beat the Jaguars

Postby NEWSKINSFAN119 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:53 am

What if the Colts beat the Jaguars this Sunday and the Rams get the #1 pick, we all know Spagnuolo is on the hot seat and there are rumors Kroenke is courting John Gruden for the job. The point is new regimes usually mean new QBs , Bradford is good but he isn't Gruden's guy plus a self professed QB guru like Gruden would love the chance to coach a talent like Andrew Luck. So what would you be willing to give up to get Sam Bradford to the skins? We know that Shanahan coveted him back in 2009 and that he has the skill set to work in Kyle's offense. I personally wouldn't mind them giving up a first and a third this year and a second next year ( The Rams need the cap relief so they would have to settle for not getting two first round picks ). The downside is he is a bit injury prone and we don't have that great an offense line. So with that in mind say we decide not to go after Bradford but another QB. The Colts have the #2 pick and need help at a number of positions so we trade them our #1 this year and next for the chance to draft RG3 who becomes that dynamic play maker on offense we so badly need and who is mobile enough to play while we upgrade our O line.

So tell me what you think :feedback;
The difference between a successful person
and others is not a lack of strength,
not a lack of knowledge,
but rather in a lack of will.
-Vince Lombardi

The will to win is the greatest gift a football player can possess

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:59 pm

1. Shanahan would be thrilled to have Bradford...

2. but, so would Gruden. He'll use the pick to get more picks if he has the #1...

3. The Colts ARE using their pick, whether the #1, #2, or #3, on a quarterback.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

B-rad

Postby brad7686 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:34 pm

I wouldn't give a bag of chips for Sam Bradford, fragile and immobile, as i stated when he came out.

That said, after all that money spent on him I doubt they would take luck
No Pressure, No Diamonds

Return to General Manager's Office