Washington Redskins scouts have been really busy this season

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
piglet

Postby drocksthaparty » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:52 pm

I will be keeping you guys up to date if I hear of any players that have spoken with the Skins. sound good? just keep reading my stuff and getting it out there and I will keep it coming

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:45 am

Sweet thanks for the inside scoop
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:08 am

? Why isn't the Redskins listed as one of the teams in the article about Jarrod Green?
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:06 pm

drocksthaparty wrote:You guys have been great on this board, I love the feedback.

Here is a guy you might want to look at. The Skins have not looked at him yet, but they will be at the Battle of Florida

http://profootballzone.com/atlanta-falc ... lands-ilb/

I wonder if he could make it as a Strong Safety

piglet

Postby drocksthaparty » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:51 pm

Just to give you guys a heads up, if they are diamonds in the rough that means that most of the NFL teams have inquired about them, so that is why they don't state who has looked at them, as far as my other articles NFL Draft Late round steals, those are guys that are not getting great looks but could be a potential roster guys in the future.

Here is a new one on Lanny Kelly, CB of Howard University

http://profootballzone.com/atlanta-falc ... -kelly-cb/

He has not talked with the Redskins but I know you guys are enjoying these articles so please make sure you keep reading and following

@drocksthaparty on twitter for up to date access on the NFL Draft

Return to General Manager's Office