All Eyez on Me, Exclusive Story on Vontaze Burfict

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
piglet

All Eyez on Me, Exclusive Story on Vontaze Burfict

Postby drocksthaparty » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:46 am

As you all know, I have been on here before talking about players that the Redskins liked and that I did interviews with. Well none are bigger than this article. This is Vontaze's story, tomorrow will be an exclusive Q&A session with him. Please feel free to check it out and comment

All Eyez on Me, Vontaze Burfict Story Part 1, Tomorrow Exclusive Interview w/ Vontaze

http://www.mockingthedraft.com/2012/4/2 ... 1335195742

Make sure to follow me on Twitter as well @drocksthaparty

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:32 pm

More Bad News for Burfict

Jay Glazer of Fox Sports is reporting that NFL teams have been informed Burfict and Virginia Tech cornerback Jayron Hosley failed their combine drug tests by testing positive for marijuana.

The news serves as yet another black mark for Burfict on a resume that could keep the linebacker from hearing his name called during this week’s NFL draft. Conditioning issues, a poor attitude on the field and a disappointing combine performance in February are just a few of the reasons why the 21-year-old has seen his stock plummet in recent months.
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:24 pm

marijuana is gonna destroy everything.. not the marijuana itself, but the backlash and hypocrisy of it all.
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:52 pm

langleyparkjoe wrote:marijuana is gonna destroy everything.. not the marijuana itself, but the backlash and hypocrisy of it all.

Marijuana is a huge problem in this country. Every now and then there is a big drug bust and supply is lower than than the demand. Somebody needs to fix that
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Return to General Manager's Office