Fat Bastard's Fantasy Football League on NFL.com

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:44 am

No problem. Sounds like Justice's commissionering is similar to his hognosticating; he'll take any advantage to try and win.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:17 am

1niksder wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
1niksder wrote:If my team is 1-5 and I summit a waiver claim for a player that a 5-1 team summits the same claim for... how do I not get that player?

I know you're the commish but don't make up the rules as you go just because you're the commish.

That is bogus and you know it ... play the game right or step down as the commish.

I'm not in that league, but waivers generally go in reverse draft order, Once you make a claim, you go to the bottom of the list. It's got nothing to do with record.

Thanks

The commish sets up the waiver rules. I think 99% of leagues that do waivers do it according to your current record vs draft order for reasons like what 1niksder is going through at the moment.
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:14 pm

I want to apologize for being an absentee owner more than once. With all the crap that went down in my family (deaths) I really only had time to deal with THN. I should not have joined more than one league.

My bad all the way.

DarthMonk
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

Return to General Manager's Office