Suh for Orakpo

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
the 'mudge

Re: Suh for Orakpo

Postby Countertrey » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:08 pm

StorminMormon86 wrote:
Countertrey wrote:
StorminMormon86 wrote:I don't get the Brian Orakpo hate from our fanbase.
What makes those two "the fanbase"???

Do you post over at ExtremeSkins? There is a thread, nearly 100 pages long, that was started last year that is basically a dump on Orakpo thread. Well it's about 50/50.
I do not participate in ANYTHING at that dictatorship. I have only the fans here to compare with... I far prefer the intelligence of the fans at THN to the lemmings of ES
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:35 am

Countertrey wrote:
StorminMormon86 wrote:Do you post over at ExtremeSkins? There is a thread, nearly 100 pages long, that was started last year that is basically a dump on Orakpo thread. Well it's about 50/50.
I do not participate in ANYTHING at that dictatorship. I have only the fans here to compare with... I far prefer the intelligence of the fans at THN to the lemmings of ES

I have an account over there, but I'm not sure I ever posted to it. They used to have a guy that posted videos you couldn't find anywhere else. Of course, that was many years ago, and I haven't been there since before the team bought the site. I only come to THN to talk Redskins (or anything else :lol: ), and get 99% of my Redskins news here.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

08 Champ
Location: IF you're lucky enough to live in Newport RI, you're lucky enough

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:26 am

Deadskins wrote:
Countertrey wrote:
StorminMormon86 wrote:Do you post over at ExtremeSkins? There is a thread, nearly 100 pages long, that was started last year that is basically a dump on Orakpo thread. Well it's about 50/50.

I have an account over there, but I'm not sure I ever posted to it. They used to have a guy that posted videos you couldn't find anywhere else. Of course, that was many years ago, and I haven't been there since before the team bought the site. I only come to THN to talk Redskins (or anything else :lol: ), and get 99% of my Redskins news here.

that is a really STUPID question - nobody with any sense at all would spend any time at that stupid site let alone post anything :twisted:
Nobody really expects the Redskins to do well and this is primarily due to the way the franchise is managed.
It's not the players or the coaches fault. It's time to clean house & change the losing culture here

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:50 pm

I dont think Orakpo is the problem. Nor do I think letting go of one of our best players on defense is going to help our defense.

But I do want Suh on this team. We badly need a dominant defensive lineman. Watt is the best in the league on the Dline but Suh is right next to him.

A straight up trade wouldnt be out of the question. Not because I hate Orakpo but because we actually need help on the Dline for the future.
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

swine

Postby HogHeaven1983 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:57 am

What the redskins need is an overhaul of their whole scouting department. We can't seem to draft any decent players.

Skins History Buff

Postby welch » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:15 pm

StorminMormon86 wrote:
Countertrey wrote:
StorminMormon86 wrote:I don't get the Brian Orakpo hate from our fanbase.
What makes those two "the fanbase"???

Do you post over at ExtremeSkins? There is a thread, nearly 100 pages long, that was started last year that is basically a dump on Orakpo thread. Well it's about 50/50.

I'll admit it: I have NEVER been tempted even to look at "Extremeskins". Does Dan Snyder hire people to post there?

Return to General Manager's Office