YouTube review

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
||||||

YouTube review

Postby EA7649 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:36 pm

Hey guys,
I didn't really know where to post this. Either GM or Around the League might be fitting. I personally don't know this you-tuber or have any connection. I Just wanted to share his wealth of knowledge.

At work I can no longer play the ESPN 980 radio or audio/video on ESPN. It has something to do with Adobe and you are not allowed to manually update it, but that is besides the point. So I've been listening to youtube talk shows to get some sports coverage, for instance, Skip and Shannon's Undisputed. I found this Redskins fan youtube channel and I decided to give it a try. He is really good and knowledgeable about the Redskins and the league. Its worth a listen. What do you think?
https://www.youtube.com/user/inthelabroom/videos

Are you familiar with him? What do you listen to?

CKRGiii

Re: YouTube review

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:08 am

First time viewing his ch, but I'm with it! Videos are pretty long so I think some quick ones like EmDiggy does each week would be cool.. but when I have the spare time I'm down to watch his nearly 2 hour long redskins live cast...

How do you watch it live and get in on the comments he's replying to?
#21 forever in our hearts
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

||||||

Postby EA7649 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:59 pm

I'll give emdiggy a listen tomorrow! His Redskins reports for next game and recap of the last are Tuesday's at 8pm. When you go on his page it will be live a video and you can comment. The other games I guess he just does randomly the next day after the game? I followed him in Twitter and he tweets when he is live. That is probably your best bet

||||||

Postby EA7649 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:54 am

@Cowboykillerzrgiii are you referring to football game plan? If so they are pretty broad with some good stuff not too long.

Return to General Manager's Office