Caps Today

Washington Capitals, Washington Nationals, Washington Wizards, Washington Mystics, and D.C. United... all go here!
and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Wed May 13, 2009 4:17 pm

I'm with ya. I think that was Cappster that wanted to blow them out in the first period. I just want inspired hockey from our Russian forwards not named Ovie or Feds, stand-on-your-head goaltending from Varly and a typical performance from the Steckel line and the trio of Ovie, Backstrom and Feds.

I was at the last game 7 and it was eletric. Caps fans need to represent tonight as they did the last time.

:rock: the red!!
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed May 13, 2009 6:50 pm

i'm listening to the game online on wjfk website.. 2-0.. wut the ham sammich is really going on????????????????

;furious;
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

cappster

Postby Cappster » Wed May 13, 2009 7:29 pm

5-0 game over. The only red that is being rocked tonight is the capitals defense. Its amazing how easily the pens can roll right on down and have an open shot on the goal. To top all of that off our goaltending is :puke: Here is to "next year" -drinking
Sapphire AMD Radeon 6870, FTW!

Hog Bowl II Champion (2010)

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed May 13, 2009 8:05 pm

6-1 ;furious; ;furious; ;furious; ;furious; ;furious;

thanks for a fun year Caps, I'll be back wit ya next year.. Ovie is still better

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Thu May 14, 2009 7:56 am

RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

Hog

Postby MDSKINSFAN » Thu May 14, 2009 10:07 am

Man this really sucks. What a terrible way for a great season to end. Luckily we will be good for years to come with our young talent. We'll be back next year Crosby!

P.S.- Crosby, Grow a real playoff beard! A little mustache doesn't count!
RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Thu May 14, 2009 2:09 pm

Random Thought For The Day: Let's assign Ovie, Backstrom and Semin to Hershey for the remainder of the Calder Cup playoffs.
RIP 21

Hog

Postby Sir_Monk » Thu May 14, 2009 2:38 pm

JansenFan wrote:Random Thought For The Day: Let's assign Ovie, Backstrom and Semin to Hershey for the remainder of the Calder Cup playoffs.

I'm in, that would be really funny to see the three of them lift the Calder Cup in a few weeks.
Bruce has the authority. When Bruce makes the decision, it's a Redskins decision.

Fire Bruce Boudreau

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Thu May 14, 2009 4:53 pm

Plus, that would give the Bears a second line that could include the two top goal scores in the AHL this season.
RIP 21

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:19 am

JansenFan wrote:Parts 2 and 3 were made strictly to fleece Slapshot fans thinking it will be as good. Watch the first, and pretend you never knew they made 2 and 3. ;-)

So I finally watched Slap Shot!! That movie was awesome, I actually just ordered my own copy. Paul Newman is the *bleepin* man (RIP) Thanks for the heads-up gents!

Return to Washington Sports Teams